Got Engaged to Female

• Thread starter18mDresdF4prom
  • Start date

18mDresdF4prom

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 20, 2013
Batavia, NY
I am a TS/TG 21 in bufffalo , NY. I live as a girl full time. I just finished my first year of Junior College. fiancee is a 20 year olde finishing her 3rd year of college. A PE Major and she lives as a Man full time. She is a virgin but intends to never let anyone use her pussy. She only take cock in her mouth or ass like a Man OR Boy would. I have a 3 inch dick and she is fine with that too. She says it makes me more of a woman to have a dick that is more like a big clit.
We are not really planning our wedding yet but hope to have it about a year from now. Maybe in May or June after she graduates. Whe also LOVES that my hips are bigger than hers. She says that I make her feel very manly and I have teken dildos ANd even strap -ons for her
she is 5'4 150 lb. I am 5'2 125. She could be a body builder I think. Bu tshe would not compete as a woman. She coppered in some sports as a man even. Sh eis 38AA-28-38 I am 34C-27-40. I got hormones BEFORE puberty. she is not on anything like that. she is just naturally masculine. She was never diagnosed Transgender but does not see the need.
She is more like ly to have the full sex change than I am.
Love, to all

Reactions: sissyannie
She is Kristy jean. She will be 21 this July. I am skinny like her mom and she is BUXOM like her German Granmotehr. I will be taking her family name in marriage. Ihave heard of this before. HER dad LOVES it. He loves me. He will literally call me Mrs. H. As if I am HIS wife. He is the one who gave me feminine gifts for the last few years. Including lingerie which I always put on right away and show him that he got my size and style exactly right. Also, since I moved in with HIm and Her, I only need to work part time to do my part in the household ! I also do a lot of the wifely duties. I sure LOve HIm. I am the first Boi he ever took for loving. I like her a LOT too of course and she is very supportive and encouraging for me. My da, her Dad and one of my other loves are all widowers. I was first male object of affection for all three!
Love, Mary. Mary H. mmm i like the sound