• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Got Nut On My Face On Accident

MY GF SLURPS BBC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2013
about 5 years ago me and my ex were heavy into swinging/cuckolding (not humiliation or anything like that) We regularly had sexscapades with all types of people but this one time specifically was a foursome with me, my ex and her friend Natalie and Danny.

Natalie was a ghetto spanish girl with a busted face but a nice fat ass. freaky bitch for sure.

Danny was a big thuggish black kid, hoodlum hustler type of kid and I'm a street kid myself so we clicked. The reasons why he was a repeat customer was because his dick was huge, super fat and long and My ex use to go crazy on it.

so we get back from a night out hit the Brooklyn house (plenty of space and always empty) me and Danny start playing some video games and the girls go on the computer in the next room. Natalie comes back and calls Danny out of the room and i I stay jamming out on the video games, 15 minutes later I lose in the game and it was Dannys turn so I pause the game and call out to him....no response so i lower the volume on the TV and what do i hear? moaning of course lol

I go in the backroom and Danny is pounding Natalie while My ex is just watching playing with her pussy so i go up to her and pull out my dick, she starts sucking. we move closer to Danny and Natalie I start kissing Natalie while Danny fucks her and My ex sucked me, All was good in the world.

Danny pulled out of Natalie and stood next to me so My ex grabbed him and started sucking his cock. yo I looked like a baby dick next to this muthafucka and I'm a fat 7 inches myself (just to give you perspective).
Anyway i walk to Natalie and slide my dick inside her, I couldn't feel a thing lol and I'm sure neither could she but she didn't say anything. My ex stood up and bent over Danny got in position and started to squeeze his meat into my young petite ex and started beating her pussy up.

long story short Danny is slamming My ex I'm now having a threeway kiss with her and Natalie, I start hearing Danny start to grunt louder he yells out "get down bitch!!" he pulls out and My ex got down next to me and Natalie while we were kissing and THIS MUTHAFUCKA started NUTTING on all of our faces while we were kissing I was like "yo what the fuck!?" the girls started dying laughing I had this bastards nut all in my chin hair and mustache, He was like "Yo T my bad bro you got in the way!" and started laughing with the girls... My ex and Natalie saw i was mad and cleaned it off my face,i was still so mad lol
I laugh about it now but never told that story to anyone.

Reactions: Disco-cuck

Users who are viewing this thread