• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Graduation Present

• Thread starterLori0908
  • Start date

Lori0908

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 21, 2004
My wife has had an attraction to one of my son's high school buddies for several years. I know she is sexually attracted to him because she always finds an opportunity to talk to him and greet him with a hug. He is a star football player in high school and most likely will play some college ball. This past Saturday we were at one of the many graduation parties around town and who should show up but Ronnie and several other guys. Laurie immediately noticed his presence and went up to give him a hug and kiss. I noticed that the hug lasted a little longer than normal and the kiss a little more than a friends moms greeting. Laurie had been drinking at most of the parties we visited and was feeling very playful. As we sat and chatted with people, I noticed that Laurie was only paying attention to Ronnie. The party was held at a local park and we had to park our car a couple of hunder feet away from the party area. Lauries attention to Ronnie was starting to make me hard and I leaned over to her and nibbled on her ear and said, "You want to fuck him don't you?" She just groaned and turned to give me a quick tongue kiss. I told Laurie to go to our car and I would send Ronnie over in a few minutes and she should give him a real graduation present. Laurie didn't waste any time heading to the car. She was wearing a bandeau summer dress and just a pair of thong panties underneath. Giving her a head start, I went up to Ronnie and asked him if he would mind helping Laurie with some 12 packs of soda. He walked toward our car and went around the far side from where I was watching. I noticed him standing at the back seat door for a moment, then he opened the door and got inside. We own a large SUV and I was hoping to see some movement from them fucking. I watched from a distance for about 10 minutes when I saw Ronnie get out of the back seat, adjust his clothing and walk back toward the party. I thought Laurie would follow in a few discrete minutes but she didn't. Very curious I went to see what was up. I found Laurie waiting for me, spread out on the back seat on a blanket, legs spread, pussy red, swollen and leaking a gallon of teen boy cum. She was waiting for me to clean her up before she went back to the party. I must have licked her for 20 minutes until my jaws were sore and still not sure if I got all the cum. I was rock hard and taking pity on me, Laurie gave me a quick suck to empty my balls. I am sure Ronnie told some of his friends what had happened and that only inflamed our excitement.

Awesome, but think of your son too. How would your son feel if he heard his friend talking about fucking his mom. That may be quite embarrassing for him.

Those of us serious about this lifestyle (as opposed to simply testing the water so to speak) have accepted the risks of being found out, whether by family, friends, neighbors, etc. Our son is very mature for age and will probably follow in lifestyle at his own pace. We would never involve him directly, but like nudism in some families, have never tried to hide it either. I already see some intresting behavior with him and his girl-friend. Also, son is very proud of mom and often speaks about how kewl it is that his freinds think she is the perfect MILF. I suspect that it would probably turn him on to know what mom did.

Well, as Ronnie spreads the word, your wife may get to fuck more young men. Maybe even in groups. What would she think if Ronnie brought over several of his friends to use your wife. Personally, I think it would be fantastic. But, that is just me.

dcforreal said:
Well, as Ronnie spreads the word, your wife may get to fuck more young men. Maybe even in groups. What would she think if Ronnie brought over several of his friends to use your wife. Personally, I think it would be fantastic. But, that is just me.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Very interesting idea. I just posed this possibility to Laurie and her response was to lick her lips and moan. Imagine 4 or 5 virile hard bodied young males all full of cum. I bet that she could get three loads at least from every boy if she holds out that long. She has already done two of these boys, and there are 6 more who she is hot for, and I know are hot for her. The last gang bang she did was about 15 years ago, at believe it or not Disney World. Our son is leaving in two weeks for a football orientation at college and will be gone about 10 days. I am sure that now that the seed is planted, Laurie will call Ronnie up and suggest he bring over some trustworthy guys. I will keep everybody posted.

I have attached a recent pic of Laurie if anybody is interested,

Attachments

• Laurie 9.jpg
    Laurie 9.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 2,016
damn, i want in on this action! you have one sexy woman

Hope it is a steam train, coz she will get very well fucked, and there will be "no going back" once she has done multi-sex with all his friends.

Get out the tea towels and start reading about how to run the home, coz all her spare time will be with horny, young Bulls.

"Good on ya mate" is an Australian term I read somewhere - and it seems appropriate.

fuck, she is hot.

Saraha is right! Once she has several young bulls fuck her, they will continue to come over whenever they want just to use her luscious body. They will continue to spread the word and she will have an endless supply of young bulls servicing her. She will be having gang bangs on a regular basis. It will be wonderful. It is so hot! I envy you and your wife. I would love to have a wife like yours. You are so lucky. A woman like your wife who loves sex and enjoys fucking many different guys is a treasure. I just can't emphasize enough how special your wife is.

Laurie is very hot. All teenage boys would love to have time with her. Sounds like she has found what she enjoys. Providing herself pleasure as well as others. Like others have said once the word begins she will be able to entertain all she desires and have some long weekends of fun. Look forward to your updates and pics.

It will be another 10 days before Laurie can do any gangbangs around the house. Since the seed has been planted it's all she talks about. The last couple of nights sex has been wild. It's as if she has turned into an animal. I have posted another pic since the OP's here have been so nice.

Attachments

• 123982769_f5b469e216.jpeg
    123982769_f5b469e216.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 1,206
I listened in on a phone conversation she had last night with Ronnie. They were both naked in bed, she was fingering herself and he was stroking his cock thinking about her. The sound of him cumming was wild. I think he has only talked to his closest friends about Laurie. I think the boys want to keep her for their private fuck toy the summer before college. God I can only imagine the amount of cum that is going to be deposited in her. I never particularly liked the term cum dump, but I can't wait to see what is going to happen this summer. Another pic for everybody.

Attachments

• 71937141_914a578d27.GIF
    71937141_914a578d27.GIF
    59.9 KB · Views: 1,319
  • 153162200_1e21c9f953.jpeg
    153162200_1e21c9f953.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 1,230
This is an interesting thread to say the least

I must say, Jim has a very commendable attitude, and is wise enough you can not really keep this type thing secret. People talk and Laurie will be envied by many women and in the few instances I have seen hot mothers do her sons friends, the sons seemed to adore and were thrilled their mothers were desired by their mates. He may be telling a buddy he wants equal time with their mother. A woman as hot as Laurie is to be pleased.

Attachments

• mans.jpg
    mans.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 890
The ten days will be her before you all realize. It sounds erotic that she and Ronnie are talking and playing. The summer for her will be so exciting and could be her best summer in a very long time. Have there been any discussions regarding Laurie joining the boys away from town for a weekend of fun? She may enjoy that added risky feeling. Is Ronnie also leaving for college and if so has Laurie had ideas of going to visit. He and she would be a hit. I know when I was there age and in fact I still do, enjoy seeing a married lady's engagement/wedding ring on my body as she enjoys her time with me. Does Laurie wear hers with Ronnie and friends? Thanks for the updated and pics. Your are both very lucky and more importantly Laurie as she found that she can act and enjoy her desires.

The Door has been Opened

Jesus, what a day this has been. Shortly before noon Laurie called me at work and asked if there was any chance I could get away right after lunch. Since we were slow at work, I told people I was going home early. Laurie told me to come in thru the back door which she would leave unlocked and to be quiet when I got in the house. I was shaking with excitment all the way home and am lucky I didn't wreck. When I got to the house I noticed a strange truck in the driveway. I parked around the corner, came down the alley and hopped the back fence. I took my shoes off at the back door and crept thru the kitched down toward the master bedroom. The door was closed, so I went thru the guest bedroom which shares a bathroom with the master. Both rooms were pretty dark so I could approach the master bedroom without being seen. Laurie was in bed with Ronnie and he was fucking the hell out of her, or rather she was fucking the hell out of him. Ronnie was on his back and Laurie was riding him reverse cowgirl. She was facing the bathroom so I had a clear view of everything, and I mean everything. On the upstroke, Laurie raised up and up and I kept expecting Ronnies cock to pull out but it never did. I was thinking to myself, Jesus, just how big is this kid? Laurie finally saw me watching and she sorta smiled thru cloudy eyes. Then she adjusted her position with her hands on his knees and her legs aside his body. She leaned forward a little and started slamming her pussy up and down his hard rod. I could hear the squishy noises of a really juicy pussy. They fucked like this for about 10 minutes until I heard him say he was going to cum and asked if she wanted him to pull out. She just moaned no and kept fucking him. They were both sweaty and their bodies were making all kinds of nasty noises slapping together. Finally he started grunting and I knew he was unloading a giant load of teen boy cum into her pussy. They finally slowed down and she rolled off him. He got on his knees and presented his still hard cock to her mouth where she licked him clean. They rested for a few when Laurie rolled over and looked at the clock and said, "Jesus, Jim is due home in about 10 minutes." Ronnie flew out of bed, put his clothes on and after kissing Laurie ran out the door. The front door was barely shut when I came out of hiding, ripped off my clothes and got on the bed. Laurie just lay back and spread her legs. She pushed down with her stomach and a large white bubble of cum ran out her pussy. I barely caught it with my tongue as it was sliding down the crack of her ass. Laurie told me to lay on my back and she straddled my face as I was treated to a river of teen cum. It was even more than last Saturday. After she came, she turned around on me and fucked me the same way Ronnie had fucked her. Unfortunately I couldnt hold out as long as Ronnie had, and shot my load after about 50 strokes. This whole scene was so hot that we agreed that she could have anybody she wanted to over, as long as our son is not home. I am going to try and find a way of hiding a video camera to catch the action.

Updates as they happen.

Jim wow what a TGIF!!! To end the work week in this fashion had to be extremely pleasing. Most importantly with Laurie. I am sure this is just to start to many encounters for her and her new BF/lover. As you mentioned in time she will be pleasing him and his friends. Many are envious of you and with Laurie being so hot sexy and desireable Ronnie and his friends as well. Your exciting updates are most appreciated as well as the pics of Laurie as well.

Damn, I wish I had friends with a mom like that in high school.

any updates?

Christ that body is hot!

Users who are viewing this thread