• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Graduation Present

• Thread starterLori0908
  • Start date
When lots of young bulls are fucking your wife, you know for sure that she is a trophy wife and you made a great choice in picking her out of the crowd to marry.

jim6918 said:
Those of us serious about this lifestyle (as opposed to simply testing the water so to speak) have accepted the risks of being found out, whether by family, friends, neighbors, etc. .

Regardless, your son is now at risk of the embarrassment. It's not all on you and your wife. It was a bit selfish of your wife to risk embarrassing her son because she couldn't find a young man outside of his circle of friends. It's really, really unfortunate.

I'm all for living it up, and have fun realizing cuckold fantasies, but it's better to always keep a strict division between your children's lives and your fantasy.

Regardless, your son is now at risk of the embarrassment. It's not all on you and your wife. It was a bit selfish of your wife to risk embarrassing her son because she couldn't find a young man outside of his circle of friends. It's really, really unfortunate.

I'm all for living it up, and have fun realizing cuckold fantasies, but it's better to always keep a strict division between your children's lives and your fantasy.
How, exactly, would a 40 year old woman meet an 18 year old boy in normal social circles? Anyone she knows would have to be related to her son in some way. In order to meet someone her son didn't know, she'd have to go to the next town and start trolling video arcades, certainly not something a woman like this deserves.

While it's true that her son may be embarrassed, he's an adult now. There's plenty of scenarios where an older woman gets together with a younger man. Some times the younger man runs in the same social circles as the woman's children. That's what happens sometimes. If it were a movie, you'd have a great opportunity for the writers to put in an incredibly awkward conversation. Since this is real life, what will probably happen is that the son will refuse to talk about his mom's sex life, something that happens anyway.

Yes, if he found out, it would be weird for him to hang out with this kid, but they're all going their separate ways after summer is over anyway, let the mom have some fun!

Not like we could stop her now, even if we chained her to the bed she'd probably like it!

Have any updates?

AlbanySearching said:
How, exactly, would a 40 year old woman meet an 18 year old boy in normal social circles? Anyone she knows would have to be related to her son in some way. In order to meet someone her son didn't know, she'd have to go to the next town and start trolling video arcades, certainly not something a woman like this deserves.

My wife, Jackie, has been screwing her friend's son for over a year now. We entertain a lot and had quite a few pool parties that Sandy and her son, Bobby, attended. One day Sandy was telling Jackie that she found a lot of pictures of Jackie on Bobby's computer, especially of Jackie wearing bikinis at our parties. This definitely inspired Jackie to be more daring around Bobby and eventually lead to her seducing him. She loves the energy and excitement that her young lover gives her.

Great thread and hot wife! I'd be banging her too if I was Ronnie, and yes, there is a definate danger that she will find you unexciting after younger guys, I guess you're aware of that. As for the moral issues, like you say your son is an adult now and old enough to deal with this sort of stuff.

Jim, I'm a dominant black bull who feels he's very lucky and gets lots of prime white pussy...but seeing your wife makes me feel I may have had a wasted youth. Damn the wives like yours that I missed when I was young and dumb..
Love your wife!
Great job.

searcher308 said:
Jim, I'm a dominant black bull who feels he's very lucky and gets lots of prime white pussy...but seeing your wife makes me feel I may have had a wasted youth. Damn the wives like yours that I missed when I was young and dumb..
Love your wife!
Great job.

No shit man!

Thats one hell of a fine MILF. Fake user or not, the woman in the pictures has a body any bull would fight for.

If you happened to live in my country, that pussy would be recieving daily cum deposits.

WOW, hot adventure. I hope it becomes regular for you.

subbing for updates

imported_mimi27406 said:
I must say, Jim has a very commendable attitude, and is wise enough you can not really keep this type thing secret. People talk and Laurie will be envied by many women and in the few instances I have seen hot mothers do her sons friends, the sons seemed to adore and were thrilled their mothers were desired by their mates. He may be telling a buddy he wants equal time with their mother. A woman as hot as Laurie is to be pleased.
AILA, Wife with Men, Young ones too ; This is how I have seen My Dear Wife AILA with some men , and after that I can not be thinking of Her like this, even I Am not every time ( most of the times ) with , when I know She is going to fuck with other, I so Much Like this pic , thinking of HER, love it.

Lori0908 said:
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Very interesting idea. I just posed this possibility to Laurie and her response was to lick her lips and moan. Imagine 4 or 5 virile hard bodied young males all full of cum. I bet that she could get three loads at least from every boy if she holds out that long. She has already done two of these boys, and there are 6 more who she is hot for, and I know are hot for her. The last gang bang she did was about 15 years ago, at believe it or not Disney World. Our son is leaving in two weeks for a football orientation at college and will be gone about 10 days. I am sure that now that the seed is planted, Laurie will call Ronnie up and suggest he bring over some trustworthy guys. I will keep everybody posted.

I have attached a recent pic of Laurie if anybody is interested,

fucking HOTWIFE! oh how I (should be careful for what I) wish to be there

Lori0908 said:
Jesus, what a day this has been. Shortly before noon Laurie called me at work and asked if there was any chance I could get away right after lunch. Since we were slow at work, I told people I was going home early. Laurie told me to come in thru the back door which she would leave unlocked and to be quiet when I got in the house. I was shaking with excitment all the way home and am lucky I didn't wreck. When I got to the house I noticed a strange truck in the driveway. I parked around the corner, came down the alley and hopped the back fence. I took my shoes off at the back door and crept thru the kitched down toward the master bedroom. The door was closed, so I went thru the guest bedroom which shares a bathroom with the master. Both rooms were pretty dark so I could approach the master bedroom without being seen. Laurie was in bed with Ronnie and he was fucking the hell out of her, or rather she was fucking the hell out of him. Ronnie was on his back and Laurie was riding him reverse cowgirl. She was facing the bathroom so I had a clear view of everything, and I mean everything. On the upstroke, Laurie raised up and up and I kept expecting Ronnies cock to pull out but it never did. I was thinking to myself, Jesus, just how big is this kid? Laurie finally saw me watching and she sorta smiled thru cloudy eyes. Then she adjusted her position with her hands on his knees and her legs aside his body. She leaned forward a little and started slamming her pussy up and down his hard rod. I could hear the squishy noises of a really juicy pussy. They fucked like this for about 10 minutes until I heard him say he was going to cum and asked if she wanted him to pull out. She just moaned no and kept fucking him. They were both sweaty and their bodies were making all kinds of nasty noises slapping together. Finally he started grunting and I knew he was unloading a giant load of teen boy cum into her pussy. They finally slowed down and she rolled off him. He got on his knees and presented his still hard cock to her mouth where she licked him clean. They rested for a few when Laurie rolled over and looked at the clock and said, "Jesus, Jim is due home in about 10 minutes." Ronnie flew out of bed, put his clothes on and after kissing Laurie ran out the door. The front door was barely shut when I came out of hiding, ripped off my clothes and got on the bed. Laurie just lay back and spread her legs. She pushed down with her stomach and a large white bubble of cum ran out her pussy. I barely caught it with my tongue as it was sliding down the crack of her ass. Laurie told me to lay on my back and she straddled my face as I was treated to a river of teen cum. It was even more than last Saturday. After she came, she turned around on me and fucked me the same way Ronnie had fucked her. Unfortunately I couldnt hold out as long as Ronnie had, and shot my load after about 50 strokes. This whole scene was so hot that we agreed that she could have anybody she wanted to over, as long as our son is not home. I am going to try and find a way of hiding a video camera to catch the action.

Updates as they happen.

OMG your lucky tongue and mouth!

Last edited:
Lori0908 said:
Laurie rolled over and looked at the clock and said, "Jesus, Jim is due home in about 10 minutes."

Ronnie flew out of bed, put his clothes on and after kissing Laurie ran out the door.

The front door was barely shut when I came out of hiding, ripped off my clothes and got on the bed.

Laurie just lay back and spread her legs.

She pushed down with her stomach and a large white bubble of cum ran out her pussy.

I barely caught it with my tongue as it was sliding down the crack of her ass.

Laurie told me to lay on my back and she straddled my face as I was treated to a river of teen cum.

:D :pimp::D

imported_mimi27406 said:
I must say, Jim has a very commendable attitude, and is wise enough you can not really keep this type thing secret. People talk and Laurie will be envied by many women and in the few instances I have seen hot mothers do her sons friends, the sons seemed to adore and were thrilled their mothers were desired by their mates. He may be telling a buddy he wants equal time with their mother. A woman as hot as Laurie is to be pleased.
Absolutely Beautiful.!

Fantastic pic! Damn, between your writing and her pic, my cock is a rock right now.

Users who are viewing this thread