• Thread starterwah
  • Start date

wah

Sub cuckold
Beloved Member
Feb 7, 2018
East midlands
Hi all.
So, I asked my wife about going to the attic in Derby for a greedy girls night. She was really keen but said 1 thing that concerns me slightly. She wants me to be locked in my cock cage. I don't know if I could stand the humiliation of being caged in front of so many people while she get so much cock.
What do you all think about my situation?

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, Custer Laststand and crt
wah said:
Hi all.
So, I asked my wife about going to the attic in Derby for a greedy girls night. She was really keen but said 1 thing that concerns me slightly. She wants me to be locked in my cock cage. I don't know if I could stand the humiliation of being caged in front of so many people while she get so much cock.
I haven’t been that situation but I personally would be ok, it’s a question only you can answer, I would like the situation though

Different for everyone. Taking a partner to greedy girls nights and other times being invited as one of the lucky guys have been amazing experiences. Personally when I offered my girl up, I don't find it humiliating. Sitting back talking to other guys waiting for our partners to return from one of the rooms knowing that they're having the time of their lives is different to watching what's happening but seeing 'that look' on their face when the return is worth it. Do you normally wear a cage? Never been my thing.

Reactions: hikawade and crt
sharklasers said:
Different for everyone. Taking a partner to greedy girls nights and other times being invited as one of the lucky guys have been amazing experiences. Personally when I offered my girl up, I don't find it humiliating. Sitting back talking to other guys waiting for our partners to return from one of the rooms knowing that they're having the time of their lives is different to watching what's happening but seeing 'that look' on their face when the return is worth it. Do you normally wear a cage? Never been my thing.
I have 1 but I've only had to wear it on 2 occasions so far. Both times, it was just 1 other guy with us.
I'm kinda hoping to be able to watch all the fun. I'd love to see her enjoy a gangbang.

Reactions: crt
wah said:
I have 1 but I've only had to wear it on 2 occasions so far. Both times, it was just 1 other guy with us.
I'm kinda hoping to be able to watch all the fun. I'd love to see her enjoy a gangbang.
So go for it, and enjoy

Reactions: wah
cuckhubby48 said:
So go for it, and enjoy
I'll definitely be going along with whatever she decides. I'm just worried about how embarrassed I'll feel if she does cage me for it.

wah said:
I hope you do to! The other thing about Greedy Girl nights is that the single guys invited usually have to pay. One guy said to me after he’d just enjoyed my wife (although not a specific GG night) - “It’s cheaper and better value to pay to get laid here”. He’d come with two of his mates from work and had called two other mate to come down when they’d seen my wife putting out. If you don’t get a chance to watch, try and hang out after and listen to them talk about how much they enjoyed your wife. I found that as hot as hearing my wife tell it

wah said:
Hi all.
So, I asked my wife about going to the attic in Derby for a greedy girls night. She was really keen but said 1 thing that concerns me slightly. She wants me to be locked in my cock cage. ..........

That's a very reasonable and logical request from your wife. I don't see any problem with it. Comply, let her lock your cock, and take her to The Attic for Greedy Girls Night. She'll like it a lot, almost certainly, and you will find yourself turned on as well.

Thanks guys. Very interesting point Sharklasers. I hadn't even thought about listening to the men talk about her. I think that will be incredibly erotic.

Reactions: sharklasers and hikawade
wah said:
Hi all.
I think you should do what your wife says.

Reactions: Bibob and Taste yr wife on my cock