Grew U Femme

• Thread starterMsGary
  • Start date

MsGary

TG/TS for all men
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2005
My mom and I lived with her parents at the outside of the city. I went to pretty good public schools thanks to them. Grandma and Grandpa worked for the city schools too. They also lived closer to my dad's shoestore than where we had our apartment before. I was going to the college who recruited me for swimming but also because I could get there with one city bus ride and one Greyhound.

I was not going to have a car or even a driver's license any time soon. I dreamed of the day I would buy any car I wanted and maybe even a house of my own where my mom could live with me and even my dad if he ever accepted me as a person again. Except for during swim meets I dressed and acted as a girl. My hips had gotten wide in puberty and I changed events because I got so good at breastroke. MY breasts grew a little too; I think both from heredity (my mom was a GG cup) and from the muscles I was using for swimming. Some strokes and the drills are almost like bust developer exercises.

Even though college was 90 miles away, I was home a lot. I kept my part time job near home, so this made more sense. Whenever I did not have classes and swimming I came home. My family liked that and I sure loved that they accepted me.

Anyway, My Grandpa coached three sports and taught health and PE. His main school was 3 miles away. Across the river and almost to the suburbs. It is a very rough part of town and the older young men from his teams (seniors and a few juniors) came over to our house and just relaxed. I liked their smiles and I admired their bodies. They were nice to me and never made fun of my obvious sexual preferences. If they said anything about it, it was to compliment my looks or my outfits. Ii was pretty sure they knew I snuck peaks at the bulges in their jeans or shorts. They never mentioned that either for a long time.

Love , MsGary

I grew up Femme and 3 of the young men who were around a lot were Kevin and John and Wesley. I had been sneaking looks at their ctrotches and even got aa real view through the broken door to the downstairs bathroom. When they started pointing them at me after using the facilities, I was surprised to realize they must have know I was looking for a while. I was in Junior college and they went to the high school where my grandpa taught and coached. I was very feminine and immature. I thought of them as men and myself as not a Man or even as a Girl.
In the winter I lived in the attic because it was warm in the old house. It was mid Spring at this time but the guys knew I lived up there in winter and most of my closet space was there too. By this time I went around the house all the time in party dresses and bikinis or lingerie. I was 36A-26-40 and in great shape from college sports. Even with my bigg butt-which was an asset in some sports like soccer and some swimming events. I even figured out how to use my low center of gravity as an advantage in tennis. I was also only 5'7 then at 135 lb. Anyway, two of the seniors came to get me from the kitchen and asked me to help them find something in the attic.

When I got there Kevin and John and Wesley were waiting already undressed. I was not surprised at how big their Dicks were but I had never seen any of them fully hard before.

luv, MsGary

They told me to take off my clothes. "no, dance and take off your clothes." Someone clicked on music from a boom box and I knew the song. Dancing to it came easily and I brushed against the naked young men the way I had seen strippers do it in the movies. the all got hard pretty fast and I was happy to see that. Kind of scared too as they were very large even for black men. Kevin at 8+ inches and Wesly with 7 and a half but VERY thick. the thickest cock I had ever seen to date. And big John with his nearly ten inches. John had bragged about it before but I now knew that he was not exxagerrting.
Once i was nake too and my dress and lingerie were all on the floor they told me to put my high heels on. I had some in my closet and decided that colour did not matter as they did not have to match anything. I chose my highest ones which were 4 inch stilleettos with a one inch platform on the front. They were red and the guys loved that too. My dad had a shoe store about a mile from my grands' house. The store was only a little out of my way to go there on my way home from school. My dad had been teasing me about my wide hips ever since they started getting broad. Now in junior college I was filling out even more.
the next time on my way past Kevin, he stopped me and had me linger a little in my teasing and touching him. HE had me suck him and I complied. Not that I had any choice now. He held me by the head and neck and made me take his whole cock a little before I was ready. I gagged and all five young men laughed. Wesly moved in and started fingering my ass. Wes then moved around and pushed his cock in where Kevin's had been. He continued fingering my ass. He was very tall and could reach to do that. Wes was pleased with my oral service but he moved back to my ass and with very little warning eased his 8 inches with a rubber into my ass. His fingering and the rubber provided the only lube. Kevin was back in my mouth as soon as Wes was out. It was a good thing I was in shpae from the 3 sports I played at college. These big guys were a little rougher than I was used to. Both men got ready to cum and it was ecstasy taking both loads at about the same time. They said "We kknew you would like that"
I thought that the two of them would want another go but for some reason Kevin and Wesley and the two guys who did not undress went downstairs quickly. Big John and I were left there by ourselves and I was sure I knew what HE wanted. I promised him that I would do what I could with his monster cock.
luv, MsGary

outstanding gary as always..xoxoxo

Thank You so much for your note MdBottom. I left off a letter on titl of thread but I guess it will not matter.
Big John here is not the "big John" who was my Boyfriend for several years before this. His member was longer but thinner than this guy. John M. had just over ten inch but over 2 and 3/4 inch THICK. I will try to finish this accounting of that time in my life real soon.
LUV, MsGary Love you MdBottom

John and I were now alone in the attic. He and I still naked except for my cfm pump high heels. He loved the look of my legs and when I walked he liked how my butt looked with the extra help of the 4 inch heels. His big dick was fully hard and we were both lost in a wave of passion which I had never felt with a man before. Him being an 18 year old junior and me in between my 1st and second year of junior college. And though I had handled cocks a little longer than his before, I did not know how much I could actually do with his Thick male member which also bent deliciously but scarily downward at about one third of the way back from the cock head.
I had no idea if he knew what he was doing either, but he sure liked my oral skills which he was experiencing for the first time. My ministrations with my mouth and tongue were making him twitch and jerk uncontrollably and I sure enjoyed pleasing this Man. I decided I was going to offer him intercourse if he wanted. I was sure that the lube and opening from Wesley was going to provide the love hole that big John would need for his full satisfacction.
I bent over the side of the bed and asked him if he wanted to do this. To do it doggy style. He did not answer but he moved behind me in position. I did not know if he was immitating the movies he had seen or doing it as he heard it could be done. His skill matched his equipment. Someone must have told him he would have to go slow because he was the most gentle and most enjoyable black man I had been with yet. I thought later that it must be with his friends gone from the room he was not competing to show how tough he was or how rough he could treat a gUrl.
He eased into me from behind and I was certain I had an orgasm as he did. There was no shooting of a load by me. Just cumming with my whole body like a Lady. MY knees turned to jelly and my love hole spasmed. I felt like I was in love with this man and wanted him to do this to me whenever he wanted. Whenever he could.
luv, MsGary

This was not the "big John " I have mentioned before. John M. was three years older than I was and two classes ahead. This big John is a bit younger than I am. He was still in me and it felt SO good. I know I should have insisted he use a rubber but he may have actually been a virgin until He and I started. The load he gave me from my oral attention, we both thought it was pre-cum but it may have been a full load (ejaculate)/there's a name for something ejacu-Latte` ! Silly thought and no one at the time was so into coffee and fancy hot drinks as nowadays.
He continued stroking in and out slowly and was amazed at how he made me spasm. He shifted me up onto the bed and told me to relax. He then pumped deep for a few more minutes--maybe 5 until he grunted and ****** he big thick black cock all the way in me. I felt it swell and jerk and shoot His sticky gift.
My mom and my grandpa were waiting outside the room.
luv, MsGary

Wow, thats sooo awesome. I love you, ms. Gary. Wouldnt mind licking your big ass myself while we share a couple of huge black cocks! Xoxox

Thank you so much for your note Queen Bimbo Sarah. my measurements are still very similar but workouts are no where near then
i am 36A-28-40 butt may be 42 now but Victoria's secret measures
Thanks again, Love you too
I will right more on this as I remember it clearly
luv, MsGary

Grampa said hello to John. I was surprised John did not kiss me but it makes sense now. My mom just told me that there was someone I needed to meet. Her best friend , Betty , was downstairs when I got there but a new friend Carole was there. Betty was recently widowed and Carole had just made her divorce final.
Carole had been hearing a lot from a couple of her co-workers about anal sex and found out she was too tight to even take one finger that way. Why she was interested in me became clear within the first two hours after I met her in our dining room over coffee/tea.
Luv, MsGary

I need to update a little and re-intorduce myself on new site. I am fully femmed wm. IN the "lifestyle " for many years---you could say OVER 30. And finally I wnat to say hi and shout to my new friend Tom H.
luv, MsGary strawberry blonde (not completely natural) 36AA-27-40 -->>all natural hazel eyes 5'11 now 159 lb

hi Ms Gary great to see your return and hope we can now more and more on your life..you know so many things and share to many impressions..you are a great teacher and open minded gurl thanks

HI, I got measured by Victoria's Secret and am 35AA-26-40. 5'11 155 lb. Auburn Hair, Hazel eyes. There are some things my wife never told me. Always thought she was 3 years older than I am because of her spending 2 years in juvenile hall. She was 3 classes ahead of me with a birthday that came after mine in the year. She was released early from "jail" to finish high school. She joined us when she was finishing 10th grade and that was a condition of her release. Also why she had to take summer school after that first year---to stay on track for sure or else go back to "juvie"! I just found this out when I insisted on doing our taxes now that I am a paid tax preparer. She no longer had a reason to make me take them to a tax preparer. But the reason was never anything she said. I am not too upset. In a way is a turn on. You know---being brought into lifestyle by an adult woman. Also explains why she knew EVERYTHING about cock. (and pussy for that matter)
love, and luv life, MSGary

There is more I should explain. AND I am in my nipple clips as i write. Nips are 3/4 inch long when hard and aureolas are bigger than most women. My hometown of Rochester, NY is the northern terminus of the underground railroad. Many man escaped slaves stayed her instead of going to Canada from the mouth of the Genesee River.
So that was a reason for so many Black Men to stay here. for the white women ANd the white bois. I was stimulated to write this as I was reminded how there is a shortage of Black Men in much of this country. We are SO spoiled in this town and for the last 185 years. Part of the culture here including white bois dressing to please Black men and hoping to get a chance to serve BBC. I also thought that it was the black men HERE who could "sniff out" which white bois were cocksuckers and potential cocksuckers. They know that once we get BBC, it will not be long before we give up our virgin asses. This has all been encouraged by the town Fathers. This includes social event at churches which are like father/Son breakfasts. But they are more like Blk Daddy/boi brunches. They always start 30 to 45 minutes after service so things can settle down and clear out other people. But nearly all know what is going on.
I never realized an ulterior motive for this approval was to keep Black men on good behavior so they could get sex. I just thought it was the most natural thing in the world for black men and older black boys to pursue young white bois. I was born in 1966 so there were MANY other issues going on. I will address them later.
My mom and grandmother would smile as they left and they knew I would have a ride home. Also, we NEVER had to pay for that meal. Of course I never ate much because the real meal would CuM later as dessert.
luv to all, MsGary

you love clamps to give better sensations to your's tits? love the story of your town and how that help you to be the girl you are
kiss and love

YES, the clamps give great sensations to nipples and to whole body. Black men have known for a long time that my nipples are one way to my boi pussi. Also my lips and ears and neck. sometimes even my own little white 3 inch is part of way I can be seduced.
luv, to all, MsGary 5'11 150 lb auburn hair hazel eyes and have alwyas been taken for female anyway. Then i started Getting TAKEN

MsGary - was femmed by my Mommy, too. She found out I was enjoying her panties and bras and moved the laundry hamper to my room so I'd have easier access. She teased me constantly and kept me always aroused or close to it. By the time I moved out, I was wearing her panties everyday, all day. Delicious...

Hi wifecleaner. Whose wife do you clean. Did you marry a female? If so is she supportive and understanding like my wife was for so long. Did you have BF's or even mature lovers. I have earned a littel vacation on my new job and I will be going to the islands soon---where the white bois are getting bred by black studs. So fascinating to me. AND I want to see if I can become eligible to be THAT femme of a white boi and get prepared to be bred.