Grew Up Femme wm

• Thread starterMsGary
  • Start date

MsGary

TG/TS for all men
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2005
John and I were now alone in the attic. He and I still naked except for my cfm pump high heels. He loved the look of my legs and when I walked he liked how my butt looked with the extra help of the 4 inch heels. His big dick was fully hard and we were both lost in a wave of passion which I had never felt with a man before. Him being an 18 year old junior and me in between my 1st and second year of junior college. And though I had handled cocks a little longer than his before, I did not know how much I could actually do with his Thick male member which also bent deliciously but scarily downward at about one third of the way back from the cock head.
I had no idea if he knew what he was doing either, but he sure liked my oral skills which he was experiencing for the first time. My ministrations with my mouth and tongue were making him twitch and jerk uncontrollably and I sure enjoyed pleasing this Man. I decided I was going to offer him intercourse if he wanted. I was sure that the lube and opening from Wesley was going to provide the love hole that big John would need for his full satisfacction.
I bent over the side of the bed and asked him if he wanted to do this. To do it doggy style. He did not answer but he moved behind me in position. I did not know if he was immitating the movies he had seen or doing it as he heard it could be done. His skill matched his equipment. Someone must have told him he would have to go slow because he was the most gentle and most enjoyable black man I had been with yet. I thought later that it must be with his friends gone from the room he was not competing to show how tough he was or how rough he could treat a gUrl.
He eased into me from behind and I was certain I had an orgasm as he did. There was no shooting of a load by me. Just cumming with my whole body like a Lady. MY knees turned to jelly and my love hole spasmed. I felt like I was in love with this man and wanted him to do this to me whenever he wanted. Whenever he could.
luv, MsGary

Last edited by a moderator:
This was not the "big John " I have mentioned before. John M. was three years older than I was and two classes ahead. This big John is a bit younger than I am. He was still in me and it felt SO good. I know I should have insisted he use a rubber but he may have actually been a virgin until He and I started. The load he gave me from my oral attention, we both thought it was pre-cum but it may have been a full load (ejaculate)/there's a name for something ejacu-Latte` ! Silly thought and no one at the time was so into coffee and fancy hot drinks as nowadays.
He continued stroking in and out slowly and was amazed at how he made me spasm. He shifted me up onto the bed and told me to relax. He then pumped deep for a few more minutes--maybe 5 until he grunted and ****** he big thick black cock all the way in me. I felt it swell and jerk and shoot His sticky gift.
My mom and my grandpa were waiting outside the room.
luv, MsGary