Growers vs. Showers

MichiganCD

Part Time CD with hot Asian wife
Beloved Member
Apr 16, 2023
Michigan
I recently had a discussion with my wife about growers vs showers. I was surprised she was somewhat oblivious to the terms. I had to explain that locker room days in high school were always embarrassing for most boys. I distinctly remember the few showers from HS and certainly the very small potential growers that I happened to glance at in the locker room. I was always insecure about the “soft” size of my penis but soon learned that the hard erect penis seemed somewhat acceptable. I am a crossdresser so the soft side helps when I wear panties and have a very small bulge. I’ve attached photos if anyone cares to discuss this topic.

😜💋💋

C869027F-7D23-4221-8FAE-A4D1357F04C7.jpeg
CEF918A0-48E2-4FD8-BC50-1751E70F8C08.jpeg
F2CFF937-A9D3-4D6F-AD41-3CD3A810B274.jpeg
2AFE928F-8763-4AD8-B362-DD819DED61EF.jpeg
24E0C0CD-9EF1-40EF-AD72-C33FA9BA5842.jpeg

Reactions: sissyjenny
I'm definitely a grower. When I'm caged, I'm very small, almost an inch. Out of my cage and fully erect I'm close to 7 inches.

Reactions: Readyu and MichiganCD
SKL said:
I'm definitely a grower. When I'm caged, I'm very small, almost an inch. Out of my cage and fully erect I'm close to 7 inches.
It always made me wonder if those guys with 6-7 inch flaccid cocks would double in size. Can’t even imagine that feeling

Reactions: sissyjenny
2in soft. 6in hard

I'm a grower for sure.

G7d93xjR.jpeg

Reactions: MichiganCD
Another "grower" here.
And I hate it; it's humiliating when others see how tiny it is when I'm soft. I always think of nurses giggling with their friends and some coworkers, laughing about "a patient" that has a very small cock.
There's nothing that can be done about it though, so I just have to live with it.

Nazareth said:
Another "grower" here.
And I hate it; it's humiliating when others see how tiny it is when I'm soft. I always think of nurses giggling with their friends and some coworkers, laughing about "a patient" that has a very small cock.
There's nothing that can be done about it though, so I just have to live with it.
I often wonder what percentage are growers? Seems like more are growers but I could be wrong. I’m almost 7.5 at my best /hardest so I don’t care that I’m so small soft.

Grower, from about 2" to nearly 7".

Someone say back when told me to bend your middle finger to the palm of your hand and take that measurement and it should be close to your cock length. Mine is exactly that length 😂😂

Definitely a grower...

DSCN0945 (3).JPG
IMG_0214 (2) Blur.jpg
DCP_0372(2).jpg

Reactions: Nazareth and BILLD
I think its so wonderful to see all these great growers here. I love to find out someone is one as a nice small cock is growing in my mouth!!

Reactions: Laceyfemme
I am a shower! Have guys comment on my dick looking hard even when it was soft! I’m 5.5 soft but 7.5 long and 7.5 around when hard huge girth

Reactions: BiCDhubby and MichiganCD
I consider myself a grower. 4” or so soft and 8”+ hard. Have had several women say I’m “big” so while I wish my soft show was better, I’m happy with what I’ve got.

Reactions: BiCDhubby
8 inches in really nice! I’m 7.5 and always wished I could have reached 8

Reactions: HubbysBadHabit