• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Guess I'm not the ONLY one.....

• Thread starterJMNBABE@comcast.net
  • Start date

JMNBABE@comcast.net

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2008
copied from the 'net, as I have been saying........now it has caught fire!! The "Obama Baby Boom"!!!

Change You Can Conceive In
Could euphoric Obama fans be sparking a baby boom?

Ric

No - But I bet there is an increase in the interracial sex. Speaking as a White woman, most will go for the sex. Not to get impregnated. Many Black Men abandon their children and white educated women will not get pregnant. Sorry.

Elizabeth T said:
No - But I bet there is an increase in the interracial sex. Speaking as a White woman, most will go for the sex. Not to get impregnated. Many Black Men abandon their children and white educated women will not get pregnant. Sorry.[/Q

white educated women don't get pregnant?

:whatever:

Many black men abandon their children? Lady, I got a newsflash for you; white men also abandon their children and at a higher rate than black men. I can say this because I used to work for social services in California and I had many more white clients on welfare then black OR hispanic.

BiggieSmalls457 said:
Many black men abandon their children? Lady, I got a newsflash for you; white men also abandon their children and at a higher rate than black men. I can say this because I used to work for social services in California and I had many more white clients on welfare then black OR hispanic.
Thank You for the post as so many people think all we do is fuck preg a woman and run like a motherfucker to the nearest Chicken Shop damn if only life was that easy.Oh and stop by the market and maybe grab a melon extra crispy on the chicken for me.

The fact is that yes, there are more white single mothers than black. The latest reliable statistics I could find are for 2003. 947,000 births to single white women and 409,000 for single black women. 100,000 of those births to black teenage girls. 250,000 to white teenage girls. Children having children.

However the rate of births is much higher for single black women. 30% of all births to white women are for single mothers. A truly shocking (at least to me) 68% of all births to black women were to single mothers.

So before you men, black or white, go around patting yourselves on the back for how wonderful you are, maybe you should recognize there is a problem here and you all need to take responsibility for that thing between your legs.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr54/nvsr54_02.pdf

well said missouri