Guilt issue

• Thread starterjaime_28m
  • Start date

jaime_28m

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2013
My gf has cucked me for six months now out of our three years together and we are really happy. Is it bad that she enjoys this and so do I, do you think it might affect our chances of getting engaged ?

SandyWho. we have Jaime_28m seeking your advice. The title of your section is "Ask SandyWho" which implies that it is an advice line for the members, indeed the subline does state that you give advice when asked.

Are both the member and I correct in presuming this?

Well SandyWho does not seem to be visiting us often and since I believe that all pleas for help should be answered I offer my advice for you.

First, we can not give good advice since you have not told us the full story for us to pass judgment on. Please tell us more details.

By what I can gather, in the past, you have been very insecure about your sexual ability and your penis size. In fact your Girlfriend as even passed comment on it and mentioned one of her past boyfriends who seems to have all she needs and wants.
I presume that he visits her often and she can not say no and enjoys every thrust or insertion.

Nothing wrong with that if it is in your rules or agreement. What would be wrong and grounds for a breakup is if she is doing it behind your back and cheating on you without your knowledge or spreading them for others without you knowing.
I am sure that you want her to be satisfied and content and if you can not do that odds on she will find someone who can. All you can do is try and keep it under control. i suggest that you make sure she is on Birth Contol and that she is kept safe and protected by you. Sounds like that is your role in her life. If she will allow it try and get involved in her sexual pleasure, if you can not watch or take part at least get her to talk about it, be involved.

How does she cheat on you and is it often?

Yep, I am sure she is enjoying it but are you? Remember though, it is her Pussy and she as the right to insist how it is used. Just hope that you can be allowed to borrow it from time to time.

Yes,her ex bf visits often but only if I'm around so we're good on that and she reassures me she wouldn't just run around fucking whomever, part of what excites her is having me around in a way "humiliating" me by sleeping with these better endowed men. She is on BC and she fucks a couple of guys regularly and I'm always involved.

I am loving my new role in life and yes she lets me fuck her but I mostly go down on her and that's fine with me because i can make her cum that way.

please feel free to ask anything and thanks for your advice

Well Jaime, I think that many of our Members will think that you are "living the dream" and I feel that you don't need much advice from me. It works for you all, your Girl friend is getting plenty of fucking so I presume that she is one happy and contented lady. Four lads,all sizes and skills to take care of her needs. You get to either watch or take part, nothing is done behind your back, it is all in the open, no cheating going on.

Most important is that none of you seem to be jealous of each other.

Maybe the only advice I can give is to say, don't spoil it. Never let jealousy take over, she likes and maybe even needs the increased attention. She has got used to having the freedom of choice and somehow I can not see her wishing to go back to One man, one woman. Plus would you like to return to ( what can be ) the bordom and worry of duty sex.

She as started to enjoy the fun of it and I can not see her wanting to give it up.

The lifestyle you have all selected comes in many forms. Sounds like she like to wants to sexualy humiliate you and it sounds like you like this. This may be the price you pay but guard against it going to far. I believe that the man of the house should still be master of his own Kingdom and since you allow these events you should be respected for it.

Well, you are one lucky bastard. Not that I would like to be in your position, but... you are happy and your girl is hot and that she does is just insanely turning on.

Are you planing on showing more of her?

no,she's got a pretty high profile job so if anything it'd be normal pictures nothing extreme. sorry