Guys who show your partners, who are your expected target audience?

JonGrey

Sluts Connoisseur
Beloved Member
Apr 25, 2018
I see a wide variety if guys - cucks, stags, swingers showing off their wives/gfs/fiancee etc on her for others to see. What are your expectations when you post them in threads or show them in private to someone?

Do you expect majority of the viewers to be dominant bulls/doms or fellow cucks or unhinged people collecting fap material?

How do you feel within? Do you feel pride in showing of your beautiful asset or do you feel humiliated in revealing the secrets only you are entitled to?

Do you compare your partners to others? Does it make it easier for you to open a conversation with someone whose wife is already on display?

When you watch other cucks'wives do you reinforce your cuckold mentality or do you fantasize a more sexual relationship with her?

Reactions: toolman and craulon
When I show pictures of my wife on here, I have no expectations on the type of men that will see it. I like any response I get from the viewers that will take the time to comment and give me any of their thoughts of her, on her, about her. Love them all!

I do have to admit that I am quite partial to the more extreme men that reply. Both the kind that are crude and obnoxious, but also the more callous, dominant men that aren't afraid to tell me how they really feel. Again about her or all the things theyed do with her if they had the chance.

231431-8f3879accfbd54f7c024dcfbbc7ccf7c.jpg

• Love
Reactions: HugeLoad, toolman and JonGrey
I am a pretty broad minded dirty old man UK. Very discreet with mic. Pm to show off

Reactions: JonGrey
Divorced now, but loved seeing men check out my wife back in the day. Made me proud of her, in a vicarious way, that I had managed to score a woman as pretty as her. She cheated on me multiple times, too, though that wasn't planned--but knowing she was the object of other men's desires is very hot.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and JonGrey
cravingheruse said:
Divorced now, but loved seeing men check out my wife back in the day. Made me proud of her, in a vicarious way, that I had managed to score a woman as pretty as her. She cheated on me multiple times, too, though that wasn't planned--but knowing she was the object of other men's desires is very hot.
Mmm love to chat in prvt. Pls PM

I may not have the hottest wife, but I like that fact that other guys are lusting after her when they talk about wanting to fuck her. This increases my own lust for her. If I can just get her to actually do it, I want the excitement and emotions of reclaiming her as mine afterwards. I have shared a gf in the past and know how much fun that can be.

IMG_2517.JPG

• Love
Reactions: toolman