• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Had sex with three guys from the bar while hubby was gone

• Thread starterSurrey1
  • Start date

Surrey1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2011
Just wondering if that is a bit excessive or considered being a cuck without him knowing?

Not excessive, just bloody horny

Sounds like a great time if you can get it (0: lol

Surrey1 said:
Just wondering if that is a bit excessive...

No, no... of course not. You might consider staying on the lookout for more suitable men. A gangbang with (say) six men simultaneously would certainly not be unreasonable.

Surrey1 said:
Is my husband considered my cuckold if he doesn't know about it?

Yes, certainly. Recall the definition...

"cuckold: a man with an unfaithful wife."

Whether he knows or does not know you are fucking other men has nothing to do with his cuckold status.

You may, however, find it advantageous to eventually bring your husband to full acknowledgment of it being your privilege and prerogative to date and fuck other men, while he must remain faithful as your cuckold. See, for instance:

How to Cuckold your Husband, Ch. 1:
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=346742

How to Cuckold Your Husband, Ch. 2:
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=411918

As a start, you might consider becoming your husband's disciplinarian. See, for instance:

http://www.disciplinarywivesclub.com/

—Custer

Hank jones said:
Sounds like a great time if you can get it (0: lol

Yeah it was lol

Custer Laststand said:
No, no... of course not. You might consider staying on the lookout for more suitable men. A gangbang with (say) six men simultaneously would certainly not be unreasonable.
Not unreasonable at all, just have to find the willing.

Yes, certainly. Recall the definition...

"cuckold: a man with an unfaithful wife."

Whether he knows or does not know you are fucking other men has nothing to do with his cuckold status.

You may, however, find it advantageous to eventually bring your husband to full acknowledgment of it being your privilege and prerogative to date and fuck other men, while he must remain faithful as your cuckold. See, for instance:

How to Cuckold your Husband, Ch. 1:
How to Cuckold Your Husband - How To - Literotica.com

How to Cuckold Your Husband, Ch. 2:
How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02 - How To - Literotica.com

As a start, you might consider becoming your husband's disciplinarian. See, for instance:

DWC Index Page (4)

—Custer

Ah well I think he may know considering when I go out I dress differently than with him ,even have stood out longer than what he thinks I should, will take those links into consideration though.

There is nothing wrong with a chick who loves sex. My wife will only fuck guys while I am there, or was there but left to do chores for them.

Surrey1 said:
Ah well I think he may know considering when I go out I dress differently than with him ,even have stood out longer than what he thinks I should, will take those links into consideration though.

If you think your husband knows you're going out and fucking other men, that's very positive. You're on your way to making him your self-acknowledged cuckold. :p That will be MUCH better than him being your unknowing cuckold. If you follow some of the advice suggested (for instance) in the above links, I suspect there's a good chance you'll get him there. :cool:

Ah Alright well guess I am on that road now lol

Surrey1 said:
Just wondering if that is a bit excessive or considered being a cuck without him knowing?
Absolutely not. My husband leaves town once in a while for his work and I go to the bars to play.

Reactions: tlxyz and Cbsaiyan
That's a good girl

Pictures or it didn’t happen

I was cucked for a long time before I knew

Users who are viewing this thread