Half-way There I Hope. (check Out My Story)

• Thread starterMyManACEmywifeLP
  • Start date

MyManACEmywifeLP

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 4, 2018
Back in late February I started getting information on Cuckhold. I wasn't into the humiliation part, however I was interested in how Hotwife or sharing wife work. The more I read info I was curious why it was a turn on. See my Sexy Wife and I had been discussing Fantasy's since last July and I was pretty thrilled we were okay with the ones we liked and ones we didn't Care for. See we had our Fantasy list cut it down to top 15.

Cuckholding wasn't in there but MFM THREESOME was and Me watching my partner with another man. Then read this story about Cuckhold THREESOME and I really like the idea so when I read the Ultimate Cuckhold THREESOME. I was so Turn DA Fuck on. Then in April. I said Baby have you heard of Cuckhold THREESOME MFM, see I told her everything I have studied and learned but I knew she had MFM THREESOME and Me watching her with another Man

13&14. So what I did was i told her how bout Cuckhold THREESOME it's much better then the regular Threesome you are completely in charge on how u want it started and how everything goes. See I also told her it would be more of her liking.

After that I ask can i move that up to Top 7 she said yes u can. For about 3 weeks straight I would Fantasize us doing MFM CUCKHOLD STYLE , I told her how it goes Makin it more appealing to her. See I told her at the beginning we would pamper her with enjoyable food, rub her down, massaging her too then he would start out eating her I would Passionately kiss and caress her , then I would give her one on one action for 15--20 but she said 15 min's I would watch make sure he's doing his part then come in for Threesome so back and forth we go from a Threesome to a Twosome back to 3way and 2way .

OH how I fantasize I picture her really enjoying it, the other guy really making her enjoy his dick inside her, I also making 15 minutes last long like saying 30mins was actually 15 min's or her telling me after his 15 min's telling me wait please go get me something to drink so she can have an extra 5 min's. However I would take my time doing little things Makin it longer, I would also hope she would forget I was There and be having awesome sex with him and I would just be watching and enjoying another man fucking my wife Passionately. I would also hope he would one or two of are Rules. Which is No Deep Heavy Passionate Kissing or her 2 favorite sex positions wit me. And get this he would break him and she would not realize she was letting him wheelbarrowing her and she was completely moaning and he staring at her in the eyes and she's locked her eyes on him. Then he is about to blow his load and she starts orgasming again and harder then at that moment he starts kissing her long heavy kisses with PASSION and She lets him and then he cums Hard in her Pussy and she welcomes it and wraps her legs around him tight letting him know she open to him and holding Still so he can unload All and either go again or her pulling him towards her kissing Him Passionately and staring into his eyes letting him know her legs are always open for Him.

Every time it's so Intense that i CUM FANTASIZING that she wants Him on a regular basis and I get to watch them have a Twosome and give her what she wants 2 Men Satisfying her all the Time. And if she wanted to have Sex with him as much as me and her. Her giving him equal amount of time or her Lover telling her that he wants her make the Two favorite positions his and hers and she Promises Him and She tells me that it's now his and hers position.

I realize I am getting closer now 3 weeks ago I said baby out top15 list I can combine some because you can and the new list will have 8. She liked that then I asked her what is your top 3 now and CUCKHOLD THREESOME WAS #3.

SO ALMOST 2 WEEKS HER TOP 3 IS (1) FFM 2.(STRANGER) 3. MFM THREESOME WITH SWINGING BEING 4th. Here's the interesting part i said lets sign up on a dating site for Couples and she went along with it so now we have Couples and guys Messaging her. Complimening her saying she's Sexy and beautiful and gorgeous. And I TELL Her See u are a Sexy Wife and now she likes being called SexyWife. I encourage her to take it slow because I know that is how she feels and to respond to all ail emails so far she has excepted to communicate with 7 guys out of the 80-100;guys flirting with her.

See she is picky she only wants Caucasian or other like Irish,British like if their white. Height 5'8"-6' 1"

Hazel,blue, or green. Average or Athletic build, penis length Average to long, also girth average to thick. And prefers circumsize..

For Size she said no smaller than 5" or bigger than 6½". So far it's looking good and I always encourage her and she knows it won't be a problem me watching him and her because you deserve one on one time with the other guy, she still wants to take it slow and I tell her yes you can.

NOW I WOULD LIKE SOME POINTERS ON GETTIN THERE HELP ME OUT CAUSÉ I DON'T WANT TO FUCK IT UP. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHICH GUY SHE PICKS OR IF SHE PICKS 2 WELL I TOLD HER WE WOULD DO 2 MFM THREESOME