• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Halloween Costume

• Thread starter_teebone
  • Start date
T

_teebone

Here is Kays costume for a party tonight. She is going to put a skirt on over the underwear, but it will be short enough to let everyone see whats underneath.

The rest of the pics, and she did get some black cock a couple weeks ago at her college homecoming.

Looks like sh'e already a little excited. I see a damp spot in those panties!!

teebone said:
Here is Kays costume for a party tonight. She is going to put a skirt on over the underwear, but it will be short enough to let everyone see whats underneath.

I see a wet spot. I would love to lick it for her.

Your photography has improved much. Kay looks (if not: better) as sexy as always!

She looks amazing. I was wondering if we were going t get a peek at wives costumes.

any pics of the college homecoming?

Kay looks amazing....and it looks like that pussy of hers is ready for action(juding by that wet spot). Do tell us how the party goes

mmm very nice indeed! very hot woman and love the outfit
sure she got alot of attention from some other brothas.. she defintley got my BBC
rising for that tasty as... keep posting.

You are a lucky person!

She's fucking hot! I like that costume, it's a winner in my mind.

I was not at Homecoming with her this year, but we are expecting a couple of pics from the guy she fucked emailed later tonight. She called me from her cell a couple times during the night. He called her this weekend to set another meeting.

Cool! Cant wait. :)

Kay got some pics in her email this A.M. He was at her college homecoming to watch his nephew play football. She called me a couple times from her phone during the evening to tell me what was going on. Her sorority had a party and she won the vibe as a gag gift.

The guy was the DJ at a party on Friday night she met him and talked to him a little that night.

Oh ya! Very HOT!!!!!!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread