• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Halloween

• Thread starterelvis
  • Start date

elvis

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 19, 2006
So how many wives are going out on Halloween without their husbands?

My wife and I always have gone out together on Halloween with her dressed in a sexy costume. This year, she told me wanted to go out to a club with her boyfriend while I stay home with the baby.

On top of that, I went with her to pick out her sexy costume. This year, she is a nurse. The costume ******* a large amount of her beautiful tits and is quite short. She looks amazing.

So... on Friday night, I will watch her get ready, and then head out and spend the night with her boyfriend of three months.... while I answer the door for trick or treaters.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Altough she/we have went out on Hollween in the past on ocasion with her dressed rather sexy, my wife actually prefers to stay hame and pass out treats to the children trick or treaters.

She is a bit old fashined in this respect and I honestly like it. :)

A litle traditional normalcy at times goes a long way to keep our relationship solid.

Users who are viewing this thread