Hancock

• Thread starterChocolatedick66441
  • Start date

Chocolatedick66441

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 30, 2007
Ok I just wanted to post a thread about hancock and just get a few opinons on the movie. I for one loved the movie I thought will smith did a good job, I just thought it was funny that his only weakness was a white woman ! lol if you see the movie you will see what I am talking about post some comments I love to see what other people thought about it my friends a white couple were laughing in their seats when they saw that lol !

Hancock sucked. It was fairly good for the first half or so, until the dumb plot twist.

But I would still like to see Charlize Theron taken by Mandingo and Mr. Marcus at the same time!

What I don't understand is, who came onto who? I thought Will Smth made the first move but later he said Charlize was the one who was attracted to him. I didn't catch that part where I think Will said her finger was hurt???

I did notice after the movie was over all the white women in the theater were all glazey-eyed.

I been reading a lot of rumors on hidden subliminal messages about this movie. The IR thing is a big topic.

Peace.

Somebody tell me what was said when he put his fingers on the table.