• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Handicapped

• Thread starterIrene48
  • Start date

Irene48

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 28, 2005
Chiang Mai, Thiland
If a good loooking woman is in a wheelchair but is able to have sex would that be a problem for a black man?

not at all sexy is sexy. as long as she is up for fun then I am

My goodness, what a question.

But it does raise the issue of our handicapped ladies and their need for satisfaction.....which is every bit as strong as ours....

...amd probably much more appreciated when they can receive it...

Hi
You should not even think that it would be a promblem being in a wheel chair. Hell someone can pick you up and lay you down and have sex with you. Good Luck hope someone close will give you what you want. MULEMAN

Yet so many black men are put off by the handicap.

Irene48 said:

Keep trying sweetness. Personally i like a girl who can't run away!

Irene48 said:
Irene
If someone don't want to take the time to have sex with a handicaped person then chances are there a bad fuck anyway because it is a slam bam thank you man screw. I had a friend overseas that fucked a handicaped lady and said she was the best piece of ass he ever had. Thats because they don't get it that often so they truley enjoy a good fuck. Hang in there someone will come along. Muleman

Contacted before

We've spoken in the past but it didn't pan out because they wanted bareback and I don't do that.

Users who are viewing this thread