• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Happened because of Weakness!

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
I promised myself that I will reject my sexual urges. I even told Andrew, he just laughed knowingly that I was a slut who couldn't get enough.
"Look how you are dressed in a short skirt, no panties and a shirt showing off your tits, you dress like a slut" was his response.
"Don't laugh at me" I said to him flipped up my skirt and showed him I was in panties.
Andrew came towards me, took me in his arms and kissed me, but I pushed him away and left the bedroom hearing him laugh again.
I walked into the kitchen, brewed coffee and made toast as Andrew came up behind me, flipped up my skirt and pulled down my skimpy panties.
"You aren't going to wear them or are you?" as they crumpled in his hand.
I turned and pushed him away.
"Please help me love, please" I begged him.
Andrew took pity on me as he unzipped himself and brought out his hard dick.
"Suck it, then I help you being a good girl".
I walked out of the kitchen into the loo, to prepare myself for the day. The mistake I hadn't locked the door, when Andrew opened it, grabbed my hair and shoved the panties into my mouth.
"You are slut, my slut and my friend's slut. You love there cocks".
He noted I had difficulty breathing, he pulled the panties out of my mouth and kissed me. Deep tongue kiss. I still tried to resist but to no avail, my pussy was beginning to feel the need, but was still fighting it off.
Andrew turned me so I was facing the mirror, seeing him as well, seeing him kiss my soft neck, his hands going into my shirt, massaging my heaving tits. Still fighting him off but resistance was breaking away. He opened my shirt, then pushed me forward with my hands on the vanity, my tits hanging as if they were filled with milk.
"Oh what a *****" I heard him say softly, as he lifted my skirt.
OOOOHHH, you aren't helping me love " as I felt his big cock take me doggie style. I was resting on my elbows, my ass up, feeling him fucking me, yes fucking me, yes wanting his cock. Even when I was fighting him off I felt horny and wet.
FUCK ME, FUCK YOUR WANTON SLUT was all I could say, feeling him shooting his cum into the deep anal hole. I have to keep fighting my sexual addiction but now I needed it again.

• Love
Reactions: JimSparrow and antoniodicro
Gaezel said:
not heard of you for a long time, how are you going.
I will post an experience in a day or two.

Users who are viewing this thread