• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Happily Married Couples

• Thread startersissyboidonny
  • Start date

sissyboidonny

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 9, 2020
Vanilla couples who only have sex with each other are never happy. More than half get divorced. But couple who enjoy multiple sex partners, enjoy bi sex and share, are by far the happiest. When my wife began cuckolding me she saw how excited I became when she came home well fucked. I remember that first night when I went between her legs and sucked another man's cum out of her. I tried to masturbate and she would not let me, slapping my hand away from my hard throbbing cock.
Damn, I needed to cum so bad but she said no. She had me in a state where there is nothing I would not do to cum. She turned me on my back and I felt the cold steel of a chastity cage being locked onto me. Oh, no, I was not so horny I was begging. She said not until I agreed to suck Bill'ys cock. I said, where is it I'll, suck it right now. She said, well Billy won't be here until Thursday. I said, no, I can't wait 4 day's, please. She said sorry boy! Those next 4 days were pure hell. She made me clean the house top to bottom, do dishes, clean the toilets, and eat her pussy and put my tongue into her ass hole. Finally, Thursday came and Billy's arrived. I could not get to his big black cock fast enough. I took his load and then my wife said, not yet my sweet sissy cuckold, not yet. I was almost in tears. I had to let him fuck my ass and it was while he was fucking me that I had a huge orgasm and must have shot a pint of my cum in the cage. My wife still would not unlock me. She said that from then on I was going to be in the cage 24/7 and would never be allowed to touch my cock but that Billy and his friends knew how to get me off. Once a month I would get my ass fucked and that would get me off. has now been almost a year and I am now her total slave and in a state of continuous sexual frustration.
Last week my wife said that if I wanted out she would let me out and I would have to move out. I agreed to live this life permanently. But the female hormone shots and plls have calmed me a lot and made me feel a lot more like a woman.

Donald Alan Droesch.jpg

Reactions: SquirmingSub and whitewife696969
You are on point, some of the happiest couples I know are experienced in alternative lifestyles, while some are swingers, most are in a 'hotwife/cuckold' arrangement.

I have seen in the past were you had posted that you were divorced/gay -- I assume this narrative took places long before the divorce. In either case, the narrative is creative and compelling.

Yes, I never really enjoyed sex with my wife and she knew I had a male lover. She had numerous affairs while we were married and I was OK with it.
I did welcome her lovers into our home and was glad she was getting what she needed.

Reactions: SquirmingSub

Users who are viewing this thread