• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Happy anniversary to my beautiful wife

CuckedHusband

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 1, 2023
I love my wife but let’s face it - she’s a pair of tits and a cunt to be ******* naked and shared around.

you are all welcome

IMG_1871.png IMG_1872.jpeg IMG_1870.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: rwall, Flcpl, natasnaikul and 9 others
This post makes me curious about any stories that hot wives and slut wives may have about how they have celebrated anniversaries. Maybe new vows or a 2nd marriage ceremony that involves a chastity cage for your husband, followed by a reception party. With one "best man" for you for every year of marriage, something like blowing out the candles on a birthday cake.

Real experiences are probably less corny, but I bet a lot of stuff actually happens on an anniversary cruise.

Reactions: newtosharing
CuckedHusband said:
I love my wife but let’s face it - she’s a pair of tits and a cunt to be ******* naked and shared around.

you are all welcome

Exactly right. They’re nothing but a pair of tits, nipples, and cuntholes (actual pussy, her cuntmouth, and asshole). Nice job covering your ***** wife’s face with cum.

Laceyfemme said:
This post makes me curious about any stories that hot wives and slut wives may have about how they have celebrated anniversaries. Maybe new vows or a 2nd marriage ceremony that involves a chastity cage for your husband, followed by a reception party. With one "best man" for you for every year of marriage, something like blowing out the candles on a birthday cake.

Real experiences are probably less corny, but I bet a lot of stuff actually happens on an anniversary cruise.
Something like that is my ultimate fantasy.

Ceremony with new vows in front of her lovers and others in the know. Officiated by her best female friend. She promises to fuck all the men. I promise to support her. The man who acts to solemnize the vows is selected by catching the garter. She immediately goes to the bedroom with him. The rest toast to the new marriage.

Reactions: fallingtopieces, natasnaikul and Laceyfemme
For our 40th wedding anniversary I helped her set up a gangbang to bring her dreams cum true. It was her very first so she had no idea how many she could satisfy? She emptied the cum out of 18 cocks. Some came back for sloppy seconds and one even did a third load. I had to snap a pic of her cunt after a BBC unloaded in her. It looked like she was shampooed

20230714_183304_resized (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: fallingtopieces, nelssim and laury
CuckedHusband said:

you are all welcome

briong her to florida not will i fuck her but i got four other friends will fuck her with me that is five big fat cocks at once

CuckedHusband said:

you are all welcome

mmmm love to cover her