• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Happy new year !!!

• Thread starterhotellewis1
  • Start date

hotellewis1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 18, 2007
Everyone in Dark Cavern

I hope that 2010 will be good to everyone and for me too

Have a good night and HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Hotellewis1

Same to you.

Hope 2010 is a great year for all

Anniee

Thank you for wishing us all a wonderful 20-10. Please accept my wishes in return for you to have a great year.

I have just downloaded the 'Hypnotic Secret' which is 4 mp3's, which I believe are the most powerful hypnotic mp3's on Planet Earth. They smash/demolish down the barriers that prevent you believing the Bible message of 'Ask and Believe and Receive. They explain why "The Secret" has not worked for people, and how to get the results you desire.

I had gooze bumps on my skin as I listened to Dr Kirstein, who uses three voices at once to get past your conscious mind. What a wonderful man, he truly cares about people, and I feel like a new door has opened and I have started on an amazing adventure.

I am an experienced hypnotist myself, but Dr Kirstein shows how to harness the awesome power of the universe to "almost walk on water" in 20-10.

I am going to have a lot of fun stepping up to this new level. I know how to go beyond dreaming to getting exactly what I want. I will be able to "force the universe to hand over exactly what I desire".

I have manifested some amazing things in the past, and did not know why they happened Now I know exactly how I did it, so I can repeat and re-order knowing what I want is on the way.

This stuff will help me get more things for my friends. $59 was so cheap.

Happy 20-10 everyone.

I hope that all women wanting a BBC this year get many BBCs.

Happy New Year.

Happy New Year to all of you (y'all If your a southern). May you all prosper to your hearts content. You get all the pussy (or cock) the you can handle. As the Irish would say "Untill we meet again may god hold you in his hands"

Happy new year to the members ;-) of dark cavern

Users who are viewing this thread