Happy to chat

• Thread starterAntandjane
  • Start date

Antandjane

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2023
Hi all

We have ‘real life’ experience of this so happy to chat with anybody who wants a serious but fun conversation

My 30 year old wife conceived with our 56 year old Bull.
She Carried his son for him.

It was the ultimate act of submission for me as a husband.

It took place during a very physical, very loving, very consensual long term relationship with a married Bull who had no intention of causing problems.

He has seven children with different mothers. My wife was willing and proud to do this for him.

We understand this doesn’t appeal to everybody but we are here if anybody needs advice.

IMG_4072.jpeg
IMG_4073.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: AceMountainadventure, BreedYourWife, texxx and 16 others
Sounds wonderful! I have managed to get two of my partners pregnant (both married to other men)

There is nothing hotter than fucking another mans wife. Nothing appealing about a single woman to me anymore

• Love
Reactions: secretcrowds, MatureCockWhore, andy_mindi and 4 others
Wow I’d love to see more pics of her! Super sexy!

Reactions: Antandjane
Antandjane said:
Hi all

We have ‘real life’ experience of this so happy to chat with anybody who wants a serious but fun conversation

It took place during a very physical, very loving, very consensual long term relationship with a married Bull who had no intention of causing problems.

He has seven children with different mothers. My wife was willing and proud to do this for him.

We understand this doesn’t appeal to everybody but we are here if anybody needs advice.

IMG_4072.jpeg
IMG_4073.jpeg
He had a wonderful time with her making that baby with such a beautiful woman

• Love
Reactions: Antandjane, engene and Rbm
Ladiesfucker said:
Beautiful and hot
im 68 years old i have two kids from my ex wife im interested in having more children with an younger woman & if she is married all better

Reactions: Antandjane, Ladiesfucker and littlestubby5in
Ladiesfucker said:
Beautiful and hot
good wife to get pregnant from a bull& would she get pregnant any other guys who would want have a child from her

Reactions: Ladiesfucker
MrMLondon said:
Sounds wonderful! I have managed to get two of my partners pregnant (both married to other men)

There is nothing hotter than fucking another mans wife. Nothing appealing about a single woman to me anymore
I agree. To be able to fuck another Man's wife would be more exciting than fucking a single woman.
It's more taboo and kinky too. I'd even let hubby watch if he wanted and welcome him to encourage his wife to take my cock in all her holes and to beg me to cum in her mouth and all over her face.

Reactions: MrMLondon
Antandjane said:
Hi all

IMG_4072.jpeg
IMG_4073.jpeg
I have to say that your wife looks so damn sexy being pregnant. I adore her curvy body and her tits are Glorious !
I love seeing heavily pregnant women being fucked by several guys in a gangbang scenario, then have them all cum over her tits, belly and mouth. Just drench her in man juice.

Is this something you'd consider doing for your slut wife ?
I'd love to see more of her hot body if you don't mind sharing more.

Antandjane said:
Hi all

IMG_4073.jpeg
This here is just perfect. Her legs spread on the lounge. I'd eat her pussy out for hours while she just sits there watching me.

Reactions: Antandjane and Rbm
Beautiful glowing pregnant lady

Thanks for sharing xx

Black Bull?

Antandjane said:
Hi all

IMG_4072.jpeg
IMG_4073.jpeg
Living our DREAM!! I hope to make this hapoen this year yet, don;t want to be OLD and still raising a child. I would LOVE if my Lover was Black or Hispanic too, obviously NOT hubbys baby!! J (the wife)

Congratulations. I am 56 and looking back I wish I would have had a baby with with my first bull. I was bred by him back in 2005 but unfortunately had a miscarriage and not long after that had a hysterectomy so that ended any chance.

Antandjane said:
Hi all

IMG_4072.jpeg
IMG_4073.jpeg
I really admire you both. That’s the ultimate fantasy for me

Antandjane said:
Hi all

IMG_4072.jpeg
IMG_4073.jpeg
I am so happy for you! I was trying to convince my wife to do something like that but not successful

Reactions: BreedYourWife
Antandjane said:
Hi all

IMG_4072.jpeg
IMG_4073.jpeg
Gorgeous

MatureHollyandCuck said:
Congratulations. I am 56 and looking back I wish I would have had a baby with with my first bull. I was bred by him back in 2005 but unfortunately had a miscarriage and not long after that had a hysterectomy so that ended any chance

My 2nd wife was the same she got to 35 weeks n had a miscarriage
She looked so good pregnant and her sex drive was through the roof

MrMLondon said:

Even better when the other guys think they r there kids

Reactions: MrMLondon