• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

happy wife

• Thread starterdesert
  • Start date

desert

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2008
Well,

After almost a year of her having to deal with family issues the wifey is back to playing( more ) and being happy. Seeing this last gentleman off with a good start to Iraq put her in better spirits. She enjoyed that date and consequently my life is easier as well. After married and happy; I learn as an out sider to the small town, that my wife is known for being very promiscuous. I think there is she most happy. At any rate she has been in such a good mood.

We have an older gentleman across the street and according to her before tonight, is that she never ever really talk to him. I am not so sure that is true. Like most women after a long day at work she wants to come home and change and relax. She often walks about the house in panties and nylons and bra. He come to the door and she let him in. While I fetched what ever he needed to borrow I come back in the house and they are in each others arms making out. Now she says again she only waves hi or says hi from yard to yard/ car to car.

Is that possible?

As an addition to this. Being my neighbor I wonder how many times he has come over and kept her company all night while I work??

Users who are viewing this thread