• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Happy...

• Thread starterdontoit
  • Start date

dontoit

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2006
It has been a long time since I have posted anything and even longer since my wife has had a well-hung guy,but I thought I would let you all know that she will be trying a well-hung Black Guy who has 8 1/2 Very Thick inches,
either this sunday (12/5) or next sunday (12/12),YEAH!!!:D
When we use to be into swinging she developed a fondness for Big Cocks and I am hoping she will remember that all over again and want more and try more!!!
The guy is a Bull I met on AFF and he has graciously accepted to help try to get my wife back into swinging first then,hopefully,into Hot Wife/Slut training and eventually both giving me cuckolding training :):p:eek:
Keep your fingers crossed that she will enjoy him and his cock immensly!!!
D.

Please let us know how she goes !!!

Just to give everyone an update...none of us,my wife and I nor the BBC Bull,were able to get together last sunday,but it all has been rescheduled for this coming sunday :) and I am still hoping she will Enjoy him so much that she will get back into swinging again and eventually cuckolding!!! :D Will let you all know how it goes,but right now I have to go and start some house cleaning for her...;)
D.

As the saying goes,"the best layed plans of mice and men etc." Our meeting hasn't happened yet as he had to head home for an emergency,but has said he will be back after the 3rd and still wants to get together with my wife!!!
The Best Part...it has really opened my wife up and we have done more talking about swinging and getting back into it,especially with this guy...she even says he just might end up as her boyfriend and she does like that idea!!!:)
After the first she wants to buy something sexy to wear for him so I suggested going to Victoria's Secret then going out to dinner after...she is All for that!!!:D
Will be back with another update and I do hope all of you are having a Terrific Holiday!!! D.

Users who are viewing this thread