• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hard time finding new sissies?

• Thread starterPharoah
  • Start date

Pharoah

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2011
Not sure if this is the right section, I'm new here.

Long story short - I've recently moved to Houston from Florida and having a hard time finding TS/sissy/crossdresser type that love to please a black man. Back home I usually had fuckhole sucking me as soon as they'd say "yes sir".

Anyone have any tips on how to work with this or experience something similar?

I honestly thought that Houston was doing fine in that area. but maybe my mistake was in thinking that with so many blk men talking about it, they were finding some.. I may have assumed wrong. I should probably get there sooner than later... Looking for work anyway.
love, Ms gary 38A-30-38 5'9 155 lb

oh really now? if I'm missing out would you know how I'd go about inquiring some of this company? also, you're moving here you say?

You are in the right section. And yes i keep hearing how there are jobs in taht area. I also know there are men looking for guyrls like me

How old Pharoah? I am 48

Checking to see if you said Houston another great TX city. I am 48 wm. of course when all fixed up look like a lady in 30's. And I just wanted to say hi again. i like your name.
Tell more about you. did you have a "lady" in FL.?

Yes Sir Pharoah. But you are making me feel like I am too old for you.

Love, msgary

any other TX MEN checking on the same things. Looking for any size hung and any height.

MsGary said:
Checking to see if you said Houston another great TX city. I am 48 wm. of course when all fixed up look like a lady in 30's. And I just wanted to say hi again. i like your name.
Tell more about you. did you have a "lady" in FL.?
Had an academic related delay.

Anyways, I'm 21.

I had a slut in Florida but I couldn't fuck her because her ass was too small so she just sucked me off whenever I wanted to. Also the person who donned me as Pharoah as she worshipped me.

wish you were in milwaukee. never been with bbc but would gladly try it and wear anything you wish. would love to suck you down

How hung phaoroah? I can take pretty big when get used to you. 30 years experience. Pox write back. Plz
Luv. Msgary

hi

Pharoah said:
Not sure if this is the right section, I'm new here.

Long story short - I've recently moved to Houston from Florida and having a hard time finding TS/sissy/crossdresser type that love to please a black man. Back home I usually had fuckhole sucking me as soon as they'd say "yes sir".

Anyone have any tips on how to work with this or experience something similar?

sissy here

White sissies be everywhere. My only problem is I aint got enough cum to feed and breed every one of 'em.

BlackTop said:
White sissies be everywhere. My only problem is I aint got enough cum to feed and breed every one of 'em.

I've actually met two since my last reply. One of which sucked the best dick I've experienced in my life so far.

MzGary, PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting used to new site here. I hope this is going well for you. I beleive I am older than you but not a problem for me. Our youngest has left homw and is working in FL. I have often thought I could get better job in TX. esp Houston. Anyway, ty for sking me to contact you. I do not remember seeing you in chat.
I have lost some weight, 5'11 150 lb 35AA-26-40 Auburn hair hazel eyes and always HUNGRY for men, esp BBC
luv, MsGary

Users who are viewing this thread