Hard to find women interested in this. Any suggestions?

• Thread starterArtsyGuy
  • Start date

ArtsyGuy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 8, 2010
Hey everyone. New to the forum and loving it so far. I just wanted to post and see if anyone can help me out here. It's very hard to find women who are into this or even just being with another guy while I'd watch. My ex from 6 years ago was a rare find lol. She never did this kind of thing before, but since she loved sex, she was open for all ideas. Unfortunately we broke up. I have been with a few women since then who were all wonderful people, but never wanted to get into this or even try something different. I was just wondering if anyone knows any good sites to meet women who share the same interest? I know there are plenty of adult meet sites, but those are mainly just meet and fucks. I actually want a relationship with the woman and I doubt eHarmony has a question like cuckolding on their compatibility test lol.

Alt.com for alternative lifestyles dating.

darkcavern.com has an area for cuckolds looking for a hotwife or girlfriend and also for the women who are looking for a cuckold.

If you wish to advertise your interest on a mainstream site such as eHarmony you will need to brush up on your vocabulary and learn some euphemisms. Try something like, "interested in exploring alternative lifestyles", "enjoy a strong, fearless woman" etc. You will still need to date each one for a while to find out if she fits your desires as those things will naturally mean different things to different people.

The more direct approach would require putting yourself out there on the adult dating sites and hoping for a lot of good luck. Let's face it, there are thousands of men who want a cuckoldress for every woman willing to fill that role openly.