Hardcore Bull from Tokyo, Japan here to share....

CuntBusterPrime

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 10, 2016
Tokyo, Japan
Let me know if the following slut wife treatment preferences of mine (shown below) are hot enough, or hard enough to meet most women's sexual fantasies

1. Tying her up with rope and hanging her from the ceiling as she takes it from all angles
2. Harking gobs of spit in her face, mouth, and hair before, during, and after Mach-5 Fellatio (Saliva Beauty Masking)
3. Mach-3 - Mach-5 level fellatio (you know, the type where you can't see anything but the afterimage of her head and hair as she chokes violently on a 8'1/2 inch cuntbuster).
5. Shitter splitting anal in all angles, with a healthy helping of ATM intermittently
6. Cum on her wedding ring, while she holds a picture of herself, her husband, and possibly other family members of which I also dump semen on, and then take a picture of myself for my personal collections.
7. Shoving her filthy panties into her mouth and forcing her to wear it around her neck as a leash, or wrapped around her head/nose as a stinky reminder of who and what she really is
8. Handcuffing her to her heels (4-way handcuffs) and providing relentless mach-4 gagging & spit-face training as she lies belly-down on a flat surface.
9. Clipping her clitorus, nipples, and nose with clothing clips while destroying her pussy and asshole endlessly in unison.

Let me know what you think ladies and gents!

A sissy Boy would like all of those ROUGH treatments. If a female girl liked any of it, it would just be one or two of those things

18mDresdF4prom said:
A sissy Boy would like all of those ROUGH treatments. If a female girl liked any of it, it would just be one or two of those things

I guess all those treatments are suitable for extremely rough roleplaying sex.:D

Love to comment further but once logged in I just HAVe to go to chat for a while. Thnk you for noting my comment earlier.
I am sissy cock sucker who has lived as girl for over 5 years.

Love, Mary