• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hardcore Control

• Thread starterCorumluharry
  • Start date
MisstresTanya said:
hello cuckolds, I come to bring you a bit of what I like to do to cuckolds so that they feel screwed and without the possibility of being able to recover their computers, unless I allow it.

-I will change passwords, options and settings of your computer
-I will change the wallpaper and icons of your computer
- I will give you 2 minutes to say goodbye to your pc, before you can not delete anything
- I will use the material of your wife or of what you have in your computer as I want.

how will this be done?

- by teamviewer / anydesk
- Spanish / English (preferences)
- you will have to give full control of your computer, both to install new programs and to remove them
- and cellphone control too
Very interested, please pm to discuss logins mistress

MisstresTanya said:
hello cuckolds, I come to bring you a bit of what I like to do to cuckolds so that they feel screwed and without the possibility of being able to recover their computers, unless I allow it.

- I will give you 2 minutes to say goodbye to your pc, before you can not delete anything
- I will use the material of your wife or of what you have in your computer as I want.

how will this be done?

- you will have to give full control of your computer, both to install new programs and to remove them
- and cellphone control too
Anydesk 929 718 306 Password GayFaggot, Teamviewer 899 205 177

MisstresTanya said:

how will this be done?

hi mistress tanya my sissy and i love ******** and idea of this is so hardcore

h
Corumluharry said:
No, the one I use is a professional software that companies use
hoax

push me with ******** her online AD: 235621256 PW:Abcd1234!

AD 242 208 211

who want control my ad ? doiing what ?

****** her, no lurker please
212 897 213

310885375 - use as full my PC. Lock my device and make private mode and download my friends pics. Or ****** my friends on other sites. Make me wet!

hi I am male, sub, bi. I know I must be controlled and obey.
Anydesk subboidave@ad

hi all .. Any cuckold use Want to be under control? ( pm me )

Reactions: hbb
Andy sub cuck for extreme contorl

Reactions: hbb and Havefun
I think I'm interested

If your a sadistic Master, Male slave looking to be owned by parental control app anydesk 760 064 436

150399224 sub anydesk PC do whatever you like. love having my cam opened and told how to pose for pictures. i also have pics of my fat wife for you to enjoy. very close to cumming if you want to watch.

Reactions: juggfunn
a guy i meet got me to do things took pictures and said he would tell my wife if i did not do anything he wanted me to do well this is what he did to me

pink dress for gary.jpg

Reactions: Lovasianladies

Users who are viewing this thread