• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hartford HotWife couple looking for BBC

• Thread starterHisWhore
  • Start date

HisWhore

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 22, 2011
We're an accomplished professional couple with a deliciously nasty side we enjoy indulging with other sexually spirited individuals. Preference is for MFM with BBC but all races accepted if well Hung, in good shape and open to our personal fetish. She is a sexy HotWife that loves cock and is blessed with the most deliciously responsive Pussy and Ass which he loves seeing used by enormous, anonymous cock. She Adores DP and will cum non stop as the bitch transforms into the nastiest slut imaginable when ridden hard . I am orally Bi (love sucking cock), intensely sexual and participate with all encounters so only those progressive enough to enjoy our style of play should reply. We're not into any Dom / Sub role play just wild fucking where I get to lap at my wife's cock filled cunt and watch close up as she works some huge piece of meat into her pussy or ass. She is selectively bi so couples with similar interests are welcum to suggest some steamy options. Guys please show more than just a cock pic (although we do want you to tease us with one) when responding and let us know a bit about your expectations, experience with couple like us

Users who are viewing this thread