• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Has another guy ever fucked your girlfriend?

• Thread startertyrone25
  • Start date

tyrone25

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 13, 2005
Whether in high school or college? How did you feel about it?

didn't like it at first.

Didn't like it at first but, i work a lot and had to reason. Some things still catch me by surprise. If I ever walk in and see her getting fucked or if we go out with friends and i'm mingling and she's nowhere around but, she comes back with cum on her or lipstick smeared a little. But, it turns me on now.

tyrone25 said:
Whether in high school or college? How did you feel about it?

Yes 2 times did not know about them at the time when she come home and I fucked her and licked her pussy but I love the thought when I think about it now

Yes, but this is after college. It is more recent. She is now carrying an ongoing relationship with him.

Yeah. I sometimes wonder if that might be part of the reason I'm so turned on by my wife getting fucked by another man.

In high school the girl I lost my virginity to broke up with me to go fuck another guy. I heard about it from the guy himself who thought I would get a kick out of it. When he broke up with her because she wouldn't fuck without a condom, she came back to me for most of senior year. Then cheated on me with a different guy the day I left for college.

When I was in college, there was a girl I was very close to, but we were "just good friends." She didn't know how I felt about her so she would sometimes tell me about some of her one night stands. She was the most promiscuous slut I've ever known. Seems like she had sex with every guy in town except me.

And now I'm married to a woman who is the perfect dream slut.

Coincidence?

When I was in college, I had a classmate that used to tell me all about his girlfriend and how he knew she was a virgin and how they were going to wait until they got married before they had sex. I had a hard time keeping a straight face because I was doing her at least twice a week.

Well, my girlfriend's been with quite a few guys. She's had four times as many sex partners as I have, and when we met I was 31 and she was 22. Since we've been together I've had the sneaking suspicion she's had sex with a couple other guys, but at this point I'm pretty sure I'll never know. It's a shame, because I've flat-out told her that I want to watch her with another guy. But if things keep going the way they are, I may just get a MFM threesome before too long. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

My first girlfriend and I were both in high school when we met we were both virgins. During high school no cheating happened. A few months later however a friend of hers sort of talked her into sleeping with another guy to try a real big cock. It didn't take much i assumed and a one time thing turned into a multi month deal. Then she slept with another guy a few months later, and finally right before we broke up she slept with a 4th guy.

The craziest thing happened with #4 is that she said she was going to be dating him, and then I assumed that meant she wanted to break up, but she said she didn't want to break up. We were 20 so I didn't really see why I should hang around and we broke up. But looking back I wonder what it would have been like if I didn't. I do know that the either way the realationship wasn't going to last longer if things had gone differently.

yes, my wife, when we were away from eacother different countries she fucked her x, loved it and we talk about it during sex.

vladdy said:
My first girlfriend and I were both in high school when we met we were both virgins. During high school no cheating happened. A few months later however a friend of hers sort of talked her into sleeping with another guy to try a real big cock. It didn't take much i assumed and a one time thing turned into a multi month deal. Then she slept with another guy a few months later, and finally right before we broke up she slept with a 4th guy.

The craziest thing happened with #4 is that she said she was going to be dating him, and then I assumed that meant she wanted to break up, but she said she didn't want to break up. We were 20 so I didn't really see why I should hang around and we broke up. But looking back I wonder what it would have been like if I didn't. I do know that the either way the realationship wasn't going to last longer if things had gone differently.
Might have been fun to play out where it all led.

When I was in my mid to late 20's, I had a girlfriend in her late teens (legal) to early 20s. We dated 3 1/2 years and she cheated on me with a number of guys, including my bestfriend, during the entire relationship.

It was an interesting experience to say the least. Shockingly, the three of us are still friends.

Twice

Not high school but college age and I was engaged to them when they cheated on me.

as teens when we were 'going out', we broke up for a couple of months. she went out with another guy, we were about 17 and this other guy was 22 or so. after she broke up with him we were talking about getting back together. i wanted to know if she had fucked him and she hemmed and hawed about telling me. finally, after prodding, she admitted that this older guy fucked her. i was instantly hard and pressed her for details which she provided. where the fucked, how many times, how she blew him and one time at his apartment while other guys were there, he got her to partially strip for the group. she said she was down to her panties and bra and the guys were feeling her up and her bf took her in the bedroom and fucked her. she said she could see the other guys peeking in and watching them. i asked her if she fucked anyone else that night and she said no, but she would have if her bf asked her too.

One night while a friend and I were drinking with my wife I had a bit to much to drink, actually we all did and the two of them ended up in our bed after I **********.

Well.....

As a Senior in high school, I started dating a very hot girl who had transferred in from another school the year before. Pretty soon into the relationship, I started hearing rumors about how she had already fucked several other guys in my class. One of those mentioned was the ONLY black guy in the whole high school. When I asked her about it she was very forthcoming with an admission, and at the time I was devastated and very ashamed. I got a fair amount of teasing about dating a girl who would fuck a black guy (this was the seventies in a very redneck town), but we kept seeing each other. I asked her questions about how the sex was with him, if it was true that black guys were bigger, etc....at first just to ease my mind about the taboo nature of such a thing. As she talked about it over time, I realized her answers were actually turning me on instead of making me angry or ashamed of her as they initially had. I was really conflicted about feeling this way, and I remember thinking something was wrong with me. Gradually, and after graduation, I started asking her to tell me about her fucking him during sex, and she happily obliged. From that time forward, I was hooked on having my women fuck other men and tell me of their prior adventures.

During HS, my wife and I started our relationship cheating. We went to different schools, but worked together. She had a BF at her school (and years later I'd learn about a crush a friend of hers had on her then.) Since she played the standard huge breasted hot blonde girl at work, I asked if she had any available friends. She set us up, but I found she and I hung out more than her friend and I. Eventually it led to us parking and getting my cock sucked and eventually fucking. As time went on her BF became more distant as we prepared to graduate (He and I were seniors, wife and friend were sophomores.)

This led the wife and I to realize we were more a couple than with our respective "official" partners. But, I can't even describe the feelings I had when she came over one night. We started playing around but she stopped me before I got into her pants. She said, "I can't, I was with him before I came over." Now I'm a horny teenager and I'll be damne if that was going to stop me.

It doesn't matter how big or small the guy who fucked your girl is, there is a definite distinction when he push into a girl and get sloppy seconds. It felt amazing. And while she hadn't officially cheated on me and wouldn't for a couple years, it was my earliest experience.

Jamie13 said:
Yes 2 times did not know about them at the time when she come home and I fucked her and licked her pussy but I love the thought when I think about it now

I am pleased you like it very much. If a girl knows you do she will usually try very hard to prepare her pussy for the thrill you will get when you taste another man's cum when you go down for a lick.

lluucckkyyddoogg said:
Yeah. I sometimes wonder if that might be part of the reason I'm so turned on by my wife getting fucked by another man.

In high school the girl I lost my virginity to broke up with me to go fuck another guy. I heard about it from the guy himself who thought I would get a kick out of it. When he broke up with her because she wouldn't fuck without a condom, she came back to me for most of senior year. Then cheated on me with a different guy the day I left for college.

When I was in college, there was a girl I was very close to, but we were "just good friends." She didn't know how I felt about her so she would sometimes tell me about some of her one night stands. She was the most promiscuous slut I've ever known. Seems like she had sex with every guy in town except me.

And now I'm married to a woman who is the perfect dream slut.

Coincidence?

You are so lucky to get a great training, and a perfect marriage partner.

misterstache said:
Well, my girlfriend's been with quite a few guys. She's had four times as many sex partners as I have, and when we met I was 31 and she was 22. Since we've been together I've had the sneaking suspicion she's had sex with a couple other guys, but at this point I'm pretty sure I'll never know. It's a shame, because I've flat-out told her that I want to watch her with another guy. But if things keep going the way they are, I may just get a MFM threesome before too long. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

my fingers are crossed for your dream to cummmmmmm true 4u.

A girlfriend I had in college did this to me.

I joined the Air Force for 6 years after high school. When I got out, I came back home and went to college, so I was older than most students, but I was very shy and awkward around women.

When I started dating Karen I wanted to have sex with her but did not make a move on her. I would take her out on nice dates but got so nervous at the end, I didn't even try to kiss her. She would eventually start saying things like "I'm tired can you drop me off at my apartment now" to me.

One night after I had dropped her off, I was cruising around and drove back by her place and saw her out front with another guy, kissing him. I began to drive by after our dates and saw her with this guy. I eventually found out she was seeing him for hook ups.

It actually turned me on a lot to know that she was doing this to me. I fantasized that she would do things like make me come over and clean her partment and change the sheets on her bed. We eventually drfited apart.

Users who are viewing this thread