• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Has anyone accidentally found out or suspected anyone to be another closet Cuck

• Thread starterPaCouplePhilly
  • Start date

PaCouplePhilly

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 10, 2010
I have not found out another cuck however I have met a coworker that I suspect to be a bull. Stereotypically he is a black male but on his arm there is the ” extended Male symbol” going into the female symbol, lacking only the beta male symbol. For my privacy and my wife's I wouldn't ask him directly but I'm pretty sure what it indicates. Anyone have something similar or have you ever been found out about accidentally.

Reactions: toolman2c
PaCouplePhilly said:
I have not found out another cuck however I have met a coworker that I suspect to be a bull. Stereotypically he is a black male but on his arm there is the ” extended Male symbol” going into the female symbol, lacking only the beta male symbol. For my privacy and my wife's I wouldn't ask him directly but I'm pretty sure what it indicates. Anyone have something similar or have you ever been found out about accidentally.

=============

Yes

Yes, my brother in law. His wife (my wife's sister, coincidentally) told my wife and her mom that she "dates" other guys while he's at work. He doesn't know that we know.

Reactions: purplejoys
That's funny! Damn the whole family knows Lol!

Most Cuckolds don't know they are being cuckolded.

Reactions: purplejoys and toolman2c
Warpt said:
Most Cuckolds don't know they are being cuckolded.

True but I was talking along the lines of a knowing couple's secret slipping out accidently.
:D

The other day I was at the supermarket and this couple apprached me starting a conversation with me and asking me for my phone number. I would have sweared it was a cuckold couple, and I thought the guy wanted to share his wife. I followed along and the guy called me like 2 times trying to make a date when we could meet. It turns out the guy was in Amway, a multilevel reseller company, and he was recruiting people to get them to buy into his pyramid. Hey, I am still gonna try to hit on his wife!

KingDavid said:
The other day I was at the supermarket and this couple apprached me starting a conversation with me and asking me for my phone number. I would have sweared it was a cuckold couple, and I thought the guy wanted to share his wife. I followed along and the guy called me like 2 times trying to make a date when we could meet. It turns out the guy was in Amway, a multilevel reseller company, and he was recruiting people to get them to buy into his pyramid. Hey, I am still gonna try to hit on his wife!

If she was willing to support a loser in a pyramid scheme... I'm sure a real man would be a breathe of fresh air (No direct bust on anyone in a pyramid scheme but hey Lol)

I hope you spilt that married pussy too!

PaCouplePhilly said:
I'm sure a real man would be a breathe of fresh air (No direct bust on anyone in a pyramid scheme but hey Lol)

Hi PaCouplePhilly, er... just one note... there is a big difference between a Pyramid and a Pyramid scheme.... Pyramids can be legal, like Amway, where they want you to bring anyone you know and when you run out of people you can bring in (your family, friends, people you meet in the street), then it is all finished when you run out of gas and everyone just goes home.... On the other hand, adding the word "scheme" brings illegal connotations, (as in Ponzi), which is a completely different matter :)

KingDavid said:
Hi PaCouplePhilly, er... just one note... there is a big difference between a Pyramid and a Pyramid scheme.... Pyramids can be legal, like Amway, where they want you to bring anyone you know and when you run out of people you can bring in (your family, friends, people you meet in the street), then it is all finished when you run out of gas and everyone just goes home.... On the other hand, adding the word "scheme" brings illegal connotations, (as in Ponzi), which is a completely different matter :)

Legality isn't the issue, however ”scheme” in what I was referring too was a broad statement. From what I have seen in what is a scheme doesn't need to be illegal just financially inadequate to accomplish the so called financial freedoms they claim. This is fun and all arguing points of view on terminology etc. but that wasn't what I was hoping you would get from my response. This is a Cuck site and I hope you do get that potential cuck's wife ass up in their marital mattress while he watches our doesn't know. Happy hunting there King!

Perhaps we should consider a cucking pyramid? Just sayin':D

Cabron said:
Perhaps we should consider a cucking pyramid? Just sayin':D
Lmao now that is something I'm sure many of us could enjoy! Stacking wives and watching bulls fuck the hell out of them. Every wife must bring in at least two more married friends Lol! Fun fun.....

A good friend of mine may be cuck, but I never asked him directly.Seriously, how do you say, Are you a cuck? . A couple of years ago , he found out his wife cheated on him with a friend of his ( I just knew who the guy was , but never really knew him) and he saw that as a challenge. He told me one time while we were drinking, that sometimes when he has sex with her, he says "Do you wish he was fucking you hard like this ?" When she says yes, he says it gets him off. He has the need to compete with this guy. So I don't know, is he a cuck?

Reactions: purplejoys
my wife's sister let it out she thought she was pregnant. First words from other sister in law( I was not present) You can't be He was fixed, he can't , OMG!!! My wife told me. But SIL told her Parents that she was afraid she was pregnant by a black man. Damn, my BIL is a cuck, cause she is still marreid and LOL she was not pregnant. My wife said, you were right, she was seeing that black guy like you said. A few weeks later my SIL asked why I was the only that seemed OK with what happened. I smiled, I understand that BBC is better. She hinted she was still getting bbc.

Reactions: Wahooguy and toolman2c
I, and perhaps others, would appreciate it if you would clarify your interesting post, Ckc.

ckc said:
My wife's sister let it out [to my wife] that she thought she was pregnant. The first words from my other sister-in-law (my wife's other sister; I was not present) were: You can't be; he [your husband] was fixed, he can't [have impregnated you]... OMG!!! [suddenly realizing, evidently, my wife's sister must have been impregnated by a lover]. All this was according to my wife.

But, my sister-in-law [who thought she might be pregnant] told her parents that she was afraid she was pregnant by a black man.

It seems unwise, to say the least, for your sister-in-law to have said that to her parents before she knew for a fact that she was pregnant, unless she also knew for a fact that her parents would be OK with that. In which case, it still seems unwise.

ckc said:
Damn [I thought], my brother-in-law is a cuck, cause she [my wife's sister] is still married [to him], but she was not [i.e., could not have been] pregnant [by him].

Is this the right interpretation...?

ckc said:
My wife said, you were right, she [my sister] was seeing that black guy, like you said.

Sounds like you got it right...

ckc said:
A few weeks later, my sister-in-law asked why I was the only one who seemed OK with what happened. I smiled, and said "I understand that BBC is better." My sister-in-law hinted that she was still getting bbc.

If so, good for your sister-in-law. And, good for you too, for implying — via your calm response — that you thought this whole scene was reasonable and normal; no big deal.

But, what affect has this had on your sister-in-law's parents, whom your SIL told she thought she had been impregnated by her black lover?

That is, is your SIL actually pregnant? And, whether she is or isn't, how did her parents respond to what she told them?

And, what affect has this had on her "fixed" husband, your brother-in-law? Is he cool with this, or is it destroying your SIL's and BIL's marriage...?

* OK, to explain, I thought for my own reasons SIL might be having sex with the black man. * SIL and her 2 sisters were eating out, one being my wife, accidently blurted it out during conversation that she thought she was pregnant. We all know that her husband has been fixed, so SIL admitted to the affair to her sisters. (don't know what was being said), but my wife came home and told me about it. My wife was shocked that she was seeing a black man and told m I was right about what I suspected. * Other SIL told her parents so it all came out and family now knew everything. * Since my SIL and her husband are still married I assume he was ok with it. ** yes my SIL was tuned in to the fact that I seemed OK with it and she talked to me in private. I simply said "I understand that bbc is better than white for good sex." she said her husband was small and she just got seduced by the black man and found out what it was like, and liked it!!! She smiled wanting to know if her sister was doing it. I told her no, she would not do another man of any race. But I kinda hinted my ex wife did it. She got a scare about the pregnancy thing, but since hinted to me that she was getting bbc again. ** Funny thing is that my BIL (her brother) talks about it a lot. How is petite sister would look with a big black man doing her. He says his wife would never do that and I know he is aroused by the idea. Hope that clarified a little Custer

Reactions: toolman2c and hairbear1954
There is a friend of a friend of ours that my wife and I suspect. We met this couple through a mutual friend/couple that we know. My wife went on a girls weekend to Vegas and this girl (suspected Cuckoldress) was there with the girls. She was very flirtateous all weekend - showing off her boobs to get into bars. We have seen her among friends several times and she is always super assertive with the males - in the presence of her husband. The husband seems to enjoy it. We are pretty sure that they are enjoying the lifestyle as well.

On the flipside, I have practically been called out. Many years ago we were swingers .. sometimes looking for vanilla folks to turn to the lifestyle. At the time there wasn't much discussion about Cuckolding as a lifestyle. We were certainly swingers with added interest in her satisfaction. It was about 15 years ago my wife and I met this couple that we got along really well with. She was a hottie that I was attracted to and the male half was tall, dark stud that my wife really liked. We used to hang out all the time and there was lots of chemistry ... but we never quite crossed the line with them. At one point this couple moved to another city - but the male half commuted into our town for work. He would stay with us regularly. At one point I was traveling alot and he would stay there with only my wife in the house! Nothing ever transpired .. strangely. However, one time I was traveling and happened to be in the town that this couple lives in - so I having dinner with them (me wife was not there). The wine was flowing and we were all laughing and having a good time. I brought up the fact that out of the many times that the the male half of them slept at our house, it's amazing nothing more ever happened! His wife laughed and took the opportunity to say something to the effect that she can't believe nothing happened either .. and then she added pretty blatantly, "yeah, your wife wants a *real* man!"

I laughed too - and even though this was before the term was popularized, we all knew who the cuckold was in this situation.

~Jer

I know my cousin dates other men when her husband travels on work which is quite often. Once i saw them, when the were in coffeeshop, which was their meeting place and then they went out. She was out the whole day and was back late night. That man was much younger and looked all male. I am sure they were in ahotel somewhere and had made love. Her husband doesnot know about her dates. He is an innocent cuckold

Users who are viewing this thread