• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Has anyone been caught by their wife?

• Thread starterstagstag
  • Start date

stagstag

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 13, 2007
I have a question, has anyone on here every been caught looking at cuckolding on line? I guess more specifically, she did not know about your fantasy? What happened, what did she do and feel?

In my case it goes back before the internet. I was introduced to the idea of cuckoldry and hotwifing through Penthouse Letters back in the 1970's. I had read so many hot stories that I started scrapbooking them and adding pictures of women in panties (my strongest fetish). I had about 10 to 15 picture books hidden in the hall closet of my studio condo.

The first night my future wife stayed over I had to get up and be at work by 6:30 AM. I left her sleeping with a note to lock up when she left and that I would see her after work. Of course when she did get up she decided to find out more about me and started exploring. She found my scrapbooks and looked at several of them, thinking at first that she had found family pictures.

I did not hear about it until much later. She did not really understand what she had found, but fortunately did not run away thinking I was a pervert. It wasn't until several years later that she first cuckolded me.

My wife never caught me.
But she knows I look at it.
She looks at it sometimes also.

Cuckold fantasies for years

Like susan's slave , I've thought of my wife with other men years ago before I ever knew it was called cuckolding . And I have told her about a lot of guys over the years . That I think of fucking her sore . I always think of myself as the other guy , not me when we make love .

Yes. I caught him. We discussed swinging for months before actually doing it. My resistence to the idea was always how would we ever find anyone. So my husband joined AFF and other sites (including this one) behind my back. When he found what he thought was a good couple to be our first ... he told me all about joining AFF. So I started to wonder if he joined other sites and discovered he had. When I mentioned to him that I found the other sites, he didnt deny, but he asked if I thought less of him for fantasizing about wanting to share me in more than a swinging way. I told him I wanted the password to this site, I wanted to see what this was all about .... and it intrigued me from the start, but I didn't want this ever to be about him not having sex with me or being a sissy. And was happy to hear that he didn't want that either.

I also started this by reading the stories about wife sharing in Variations and Penthouse, Gallery was also good for a couple on articules a month back then.
I started masterbating to these types of stories when I was around 16 years old so this was something I was born with.