Has she been blacked?

• Thread starterRob Jefferson
  • Start date

Rob Jefferson

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 28, 2014
My partner and I have been together for 20 years now. She has always been very pretty, blonde blue eyes and a gorgeous busty figure. I certainly was punching above my weight when I managed to go out with her.
She had several men before we met, 15 that I have managed to find out from her, but she is very cagey with the information so I know there are many many more.

She doesn't / didn't look like a slut, she just dressed very sexy and her warm and open personality ensured she was very popular with the men.

I have evidence of her being unfaithful several times since we have been together, but have never challenged her about it and so she has got away with it and then done it again and again.

She hasn't shared all her past with me as I know it will make her sound a slut, so I can understand her wanting to appear lady like rather than a slag. Unfortunately though this means I am unsure about many things she may or may not have done.

One area though really is a mystery. Has she ever been blacked? The mystery thickens as she appears to act very cagey when I have ever bought the subject up, so I just wanted some measured opinion based on the small snippets of information I have managed to find out over the years.

1. She frequented a few bars in our City for a period of two years when she was about 19 years old. These bars are notorious for white girls getting involved with black men.

2. I have asked her straight and she just said she never has been with black men. She denies everything though, so I can't take this as a certainty.

3. She said her friend was the one that they were attracted too and she went with a few, yet the guys just never tried it on with my partner. Her friend isn't really attractive. Would they go for the unattractive one and leave the busty blonde 19 year old? Seems strange to me.

4. She denies ever being chatted up even, but surely if they were chatting up her friend and ended up fucking her, my partner would have at least a few stories to tell?

5. She is just non committal about whether she is attracted to black men. BUT, whenever we meet them I just feel she is more touchy feely and flirty towards them. Recently It maybe me being paranoid, but I just feel uneasy whenever she is around them as she just appears more open.

6. She has at least two weekends away with her girlfriends and she always ensures they all go to this particular City where there is a high percentage of blacks. I never find out what she does, she is quite coy, but she insists on going at least once a year.

I don't know, it maybe me being paranoid. It maybe me just being paranoid, but I always say there is often a reason why you feel uneasy and I do feel uneasy when she is around black men as she just seems to be more open.

Any thoughts, am I being silly. Maybe they were attracted to her friends and left her alone??

If it walks like a duck, quacks and has webbed feet, it's a duck. Based on your info, she has been blackened more than once.

Reactions: Phizzler