• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

has she finally found her bull?

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
my wife has been chatting on her webcam with several men for a few weeks now but she keeps chatting with 1 guy in particular and the seem to be getting along quite well even moving past just him viewing her on cam and talking nothing but sex ,they joke around and chat about everyday stuff also now, they do still talk about sex and she shows him what he wants on cam when he asks, he seems quite fond of watching her use her big dildo on her self and telling her its his cock,they have casually discussed him visiting us early next year, she has told me she would like to meet him but doesent know if it would be anything more than just hanging out and dancing and having a drink with him, she also said she wouldent meet him unless i was with her, but back to their discussions he and her have gotten pretty heated with each other they have even talked a couple of times without me over the webcam ,she has sent him sexy pics of her self ,shes had me even send him a few sexy pics of her ,he has even picked out her outfits for when shes chatting with him, and when she goes out shopping and stuff, i guess i just wanted to let u know how things are going, they seem to be going well i think what do u think id love your opinions from others who have been in my place

Sounds like she's quite keen on the guy, they definitely need to meet. Have any of her discussions related to your relative roles in the relationship? I.e. does she call him her boyfriend and you her cuck?

thanks macNfries ,we have talked about it a little bit so far ,but if it comes to where we finally meet him or anyone for real we will talk about our ground rules together for sure

to jealous of wifes bf, she calls he her husband ,and she refers to him as her friend or by his first name ,for now at least

You're lucky. Just let her go.

question and an update

the past 2 nights my wife has been chatting with another black man ,which she seems to enjoy chatting with also, hes seen her on cam shes seen 2 pics of him 1 of his face and 1 of his rather big cock both she seemed to like, this guy lives only about 45 min away from us to he wants to meet us but shes nervous so they exchanged email addresses and my wife said when and if shes ready she would meet him, she seemed to back off a bit once he really wanted to meet her is that a bad sign? but she also has emailed him and is planning to chat with him again after xmas ,im just wondering why she backed off any ideas?

cdlola said:
the past 2 nights my wife has been chatting with another black man ,which she seems to enjoy chatting with also, hes seen her on cam shes seen 2 pics of him 1 of his face and 1 of his rather big cock both she seemed to like, this guy lives only about 45 min away from us to he wants to meet us but shes nervous so they exchanged email addresses and my wife said when and if shes ready she would meet him, she seemed to back off a bit once he really wanted to meet her is that a bad sign? but she also has emailed him and is planning to chat with him again after xmas ,im just wondering why she backed off any ideas?

Well she's understandably quite nervous about the whole thing and needs a bit of time to get used to the idea and my guess is that it will take a while before she is confident enough to meet one of these guys. My advice to you is don’t push it, whatever you do. If she wants this she will come around to it in her own time. Do reassure her that you will continue to love her.

Users who are viewing this thread