• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Has she or hasnt she?

• Thread startersb64
  • Start date

sb64

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2008
I have spent many hours on this and other sites and wishing/wondering how I could get my wife to Cuckold me.

Happily married 15 years, to a lovely wife who lets say had a very low sex drive and was very very conservative. Sex was always vanilla, always missionary. She did not really like sex, did it as part of the marital duties. Everytime I tried to bring up the subject of improvong our sex life in any way shape or form, total disaster, always ending in a fight.

Well about 18 months ago, I noticed some small changes, firstly her clothes style changed, she started wearing much sexier clothes mainly in the form of sexier tops, all of a sudden she was showing her shoulders and her cleavge, instead of hiding herself like she used too. Nothing too outrageous, not at all slutty, but still a big change for her as she used to hide her body.

She is a beautiful and very sexy woman although over 40 she gets better as she ages.

Then she started joking about having a boyfriend, little jokes like, "oh if you can't fix that broken door, I will get my boyfriend to do it" always jokes and always by her, if i joked about it she didnt respond.

I will continue my story if people are intertested, but I am telling you all now don't waste your time asking for pics of her I don't have any.

Yes, tell us what happens. My bet is that she is seeing someone an dthat you are already cuckold!

Hi,

What else does ur wife like, do what she likes, ask her, ask her thoughts, open her views by asking open ended questions, get her online , Could u do that... chatting to friends and men will loosen her cunt and thoughts a bit.

I am in yahoo

Ron

Do you have regular sex? Talk about her boyfriend during sex.

I agree with Shidave. Try joking with her during sex like, Is this as good as your boyfriend? Or something like, I bet your boyfriend won't do that! Like her, always joke and let her take the lead and perhaps she gradually will.

The big thing here is patience, take your ques from her and DON"T do anything that might jeopardize your wonderful relationship.

Good luck and looking forward to seeing more posts from you. Don't worry about the picture thing. This is a forum first.:)

Part 2

The jokes kept coming, then new years eve 2008, in bed, I brought up that she doesnt really like sex, she says to me, maybe you are doing it wrong. I say I am not, she says well maybe I should find out. I laughed and said "oh I can't see you doing that, you are not the type" (she is so conservative) she laughed it off.

Subject never came up again, but I am getting more and more convinced that she has got something on her mind.

Fast forward to March or April last year 2009, she had to go to Perth for work, I picked her up from the Airport. She comes off the plane chatting to some guy. On the way home I said to her that guy wanted you, she said never, I said i saw the way her looked at you, she was genuingly shocked. She said "it was just some innocent flirting he wasnt interested". I said "I bet he thought he had a chance, i bet he asked for your number'" she said" OMG he didnt, but he gave me his card" Well end of discussion, but that night in bed I have never seen her so horny. She came in seconds

Sorry its long winded, but the details are important, lots more to come

part 3

As this story started 2 years ago, I will hold off answering untill ive finished telling it if that ok

Well nothing more was said for the next 4 or 5 months, but the boyfriend jokes kept coming, I was so confused.
Was something going on or wasnt it?
Were the jokes innocent?
Was she trying to tell me something?
Was I so keen for something to happen that I was imagining things?

Now fast forward to October 2009, I was away on business and we were chatting on msn late one night, I was teasing her about the fact that she likes the more blue collar look in guys and she typed the following

"I think you would be quite excited by the thought of me with another guy"

Gulp this is it I thought is this a defining moment? I could say yes or I could say no, or i could laugh it off. Was she serious or was she joking?

I said "I think most guys would be excited by the fact that other guys found their wife sexy."

she said "What if i find another guy and keep you too"!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!

by now I am realising this is it, she is serious

"that works for me" I say stepping into the abyss

She says "deal, it improves the sex life anyways"

I said" well you learn new and exciting things"

She says 'ok but it works one way only for me, not for you" There it was the deal.... i was in shock my wife who has never had sex with me anyways but missionary, who would never even talk about sex, has just made a deal allowing her to fuck others....

more to come.. if you want to hear more

Sb64,

Thanks for posting your story, which is intriguing and is beginning to sound erotic.

Regarding your comment in post #6 (above):

sb64 said:
The jokes kept coming, then new years eve 2008, in bed, I brought up that she doesnt really like sex, she says to me, maybe you are doing it wrong. I say I am not, she says well maybe I should find out.

That was clearly an invitation for you to respond with, "What should I do to make it better for you, darling...?"

Since you didn't, maybe it isn't too late to say to your wife something like: "Do you remember New Years eve 2008 when you said, 'maybe I'm not doing sex right to satisfy you...?' And I said, 'I am too doing it right...?' Well, I realize (finally) I really didn't take the hint at all, and I hope it's not too late for me to ask you what I should do differently so our times in bed will be more satisfying for you..." (Or words to that effect.)

sb64 said:
Now fast forward to October 2009, I was away on business and we were chatting on msn late one night, I was teasing her about the fact that she likes the more blue collar look in guys and she typed the following:

"I think you would be quite excited by the thought of me with another guy."

Ah... your wife accurately perceived your fantasy. How embarrassing...

sb64 said:
I said, "I think most guys would be excited by other guys finding their wife sexy."

Good answer. Slightly indirect, but clearly she got the message.

sb64 said:
She said, "What if i find another guy and keep you too...?" !!!!!!OMG!!!!!!! By now I am realizing, this is it — she is serious.

I gotta tell ya', Sb64... that took a while.

sb64 said:
"That works for me" I said, stepping into the abyss.

Excellent reply... you didn't blow it that time.

sb64 said:
She said, "Deal — it improves the sex life anyways." ....

Ah-ha... finally, your wife put it to you...

sb64 said:
She said: "Ok, but it works one way only — for me, not for you." There it was, the deal.... I was in shock. My wife, who has never had sex with me anyway but missionary, who would never even talk about sex, has just made a deal [with me] allowing her to fuck others....

Not quite. Your wife's "deal" with you is, she will be free to fuck other men but you will not be free to fuck other women. Rather, you will remain faithful to her as her cuckold husband...

Anyway, it sounds like the "deal" she put to you was sort of like belting an ox over the head with a sledgehammer. To describe you as "stunned" would be a vast understatement (I gather). But, you gave your wife the right response thus putting yourself on the right track.

Obviously, the plot is thickening. Please continue...

—Custer

:confused::confused::confused:
sb64 said:
I have spent many hours on this and other sites and wishing/wondering how I could get my wife to Cuckold me.

Happily married 15 years, to a lovely wife who lets say had a very low sex drive and was very very conservative. Sex was always vanilla, always missionary. She did not really like sex, did it as part of the marital duties. Everytime I tried to bring up the subject of improvong our sex life in any way shape or form, total disaster, always ending in a fight.

Well about 18 months ago, I noticed some small changes, firstly her clothes style changed, she started wearing much sexier clothes mainly in the form of sexier tops, all of a sudden she was showing her shoulders and her cleavge, instead of hiding herself like she used too. Nothing too outrageous, not at all slutty, but still a big change for her as she used to hide her body.

She is a beautiful and very sexy woman although over 40 she gets better as she ages.

Then she started joking about having a boyfriend, little jokes like, "oh if you can't fix that broken door, I will get my boyfriend to do it" always jokes and always by her, if i joked about it she didnt respond.

I will continue my story if people are intertested, but I am telling you all now don't waste your time asking for pics of her I don't have any.

don't worry she has!!!boyhttp://but boy!!!me roy lippin 201-658-8286 roy 52 nj verizon please call,orlippin75@hotmail.com

part 4

The conversation then turned serious, she confirmed that she was indeed not joking and she made me swear that I whatever happened with her I would never have another woman. I readily agreed.

She also admitted that she has been thinking about it, but had not at that moment done anything with anyone, she said that she would never have cheated on me, but that now we have a deal she may well do it. She also said that she loves me and that I will always be her special one.

The msn conversation actually went on right untill I boarded my plane for home..... You can well imagine what I was thinking about all that long plane journey...

I got home that night and well to say my mrs was horny would be the understatement of the year. She was a total Goddess!!! she threw me on my back and sat on me, ground herslf along me, thats when i noticed she had trimmed her pubic hair right back. Then she monted me and fucked me, like she has never done before.

I cannot begin to explain what had just happened, this woman had NEVER had sex with me anyway but missionary, she had never taken the initiative, she had never thrown me on my back and climbed on me. It was like aliens had taken my wife and left a new improved sex version behind...

I would be interetsed in hearing from some of you who have been through this before, what your thoughts are. Thanks in advance

next part

Well the next few weeks was amazing, we had HOT!!! sex almost evey night, one night I actually had to say no I need a break. For 15 years she didn't like sex and now she was insatiable.

I asked, begged and pleaded with her to tell me if she has slept with anyone else, She steadfastly refused to answer. The jokes and commenst kept coming thick and fast and it was like living in a dream, was this really happening to me??

2 weeks go by, I notice she has 2 finger size bruises one on each of her upper arms, as if soemone has held her upper arms very hard. She looked at the bruises and said hmmm how strange, I wonder how I got those?

During those early weeks she again told me that up to the day we made our deal, she had never done anything at all with anyone else. But that since the day of teh deal, she cant say anymore if she has or hasnt???

Fats forward a few months since it all came out. Has she or has she not cuckolded me??? I really don't know. She talks about it often, makes jokes etc. For example she came home one day during the heatwave, aftre being out for coffee with a girlfriend. She was dripping with sweat, she says wasn't a good day for hot sex!!!

I again brought up why she wont tell me, she is not prepared to discuss it, all she has told me is, a guy that she has a lot to do with, connected to work, not someone she works with (all girl place) was part of why she brought it all up, as they had been flirting and that one thing led to another in their flirting and the subject of them getting together was seriuosly talked about, she said it even got so far as to discuss where and how. This was before we made the deal, so in fact it probably brought it all on, has she done it with him yet? I don't know.

Meanwhile our sex life is still fantastic, she is still very horny and is really enjoying sex for the first time ever. Shje has also taken a lot more control in teh bedroom and is almosty always on top these days.

I would love to hear from those of you who have been here before on whether she has or hasn't cuckolded me.

And if she hasnt yet why do you think she hasn't? Will she?
and where do you think she will land up?

Thanks for all the feedback and encouragement, I will post any updates if and when...

Dunno mate and I think the jury could be out for a long time on this one.

Either way just go with the flow and enjoy the fun. She might have just had her self esteem bosted through the roof by his attention or she could be bedding him and teasing you challenging you to find out yourself.

Sb, welcome to the life of a cuckold husband (actually some may say any husband). They don't just fuck your body, they fuck with your brain. Enjoy the good bits & try not to choke on the bad!

Users who are viewing this thread