Have any of you guys gotten sucked off while watching your wife getting banged?

• Thread starterkonabreeze
  • Start date

konabreeze

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2023
This is my ultimate fantasy. Is it yours too?

OBA1 (12).JPG

• Love
Reactions: cuckhubuk, Hornyhubb, jayandkimberly and 4 others
mine too.
but i think when she sucks me while getting fucked, i will cum after one minute!!

Reactions: BILLD
I was fantasizing of a mouth other than my wife giving me that BJ while I watch her getting plowed. Perhaps the next guy in line who was waiting his turn to fuck her.

Reactions: nysmokie and BILLD
Yes, got sucked by the guy fucking her!

Reactions: Syyif, nysmokie and BILLD
Eerect said:
Yes, got sucked by the guy fucking her!
Thats hot... Have done the same... Did not cum that way though... I fucked her after he came in her pussy... Added my cum to the mix.

Reactions: Hornyhubb and MyBigTittyMilf
During the 1 MFM we ever tried, there was one point when she was sucking my cock while my friend was fucking her. I’ll never forget the sound and vibration feeling of her moaning around me as he pumped her. The sight was amazing too from that angle. Her body on full display, her mouth full of me and her pussy full of him. Just thinking of it gets me hard again.

Reactions: Hornyhubb, jayandkimberly, Angrywife and 1 other person
I've always imagined this happening with another couple. The husband would be fucking my gf, and his wife would blow me while I watch them fuck.
Of course, I'd be perfectly happy for the husband to suck me while we watch the ladies eat pussy.

Not quite the same, but I have fantasies of my wife being entertained by 2 men, and I have to fluff the one who is waiting his turn.

Reactions: HubbysBadHabit and BILLD
konabreeze said:
This is my ultimate fantasy. Is it yours too?

OBA1 (12).JPG
I wish

Just a little different...That's one of my friends fucked by BBC while she sucks hub. Hub has gotten his cock sucked by me while BBC fucks me. Don't have any pics though -- we were both too busy! The husband of the friend sucking hub took this pic. I was in the other bed getting fucked by another BBC so I'm sure he was watching...just wasn't me sucking him.

IMG_0038 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: arabmilflover, Nazareth, BILLD and 1 other person
Would love that! Closest I got was my wife sucking our friends cock while he was sucking mine. Was still very hot.

Reactions: BILLD
M
konabreeze said:
I was fantasizing of a mouth other than my wife giving me that BJ while I watch her getting plowed. Perhaps the next guy in line who was waiting his turn to fuck her.
its more likely you'll be sucking the next in line

Sucked a few guys off as they watched videos of my wife being fucked.1.jpg

Reactions: kinkyguyb, MyBigTittyMilf, jayandkimberly and 1 other person
livinginfl said:
That’s hot!

Reactions: Cleaninghub and kinkyguyb
One of my wife's long-time boyfriends was an old buddy of mine who was divorced. He fucked Kate for years. I sucked his dick most times when he fucked Kate. He knew that Kate fucks black guys and he wanted to see it in person. One night at a party at our house, Kate invited one of her black boyfriends to stay after the party. I invited my buddy to stay too. I wanted him to get to see Kate being fucked by a black guy.

After everyone left, we all went up to our bedroom. Kate and the black guy got busy. My buddy and I stripped down and stared jacking off while we watched Kate and the black guy. After a while, I started sucking my buddy's dick while he watched Kate being black-fucked. My buddy said he was in heaven...watching his gf being fucked by a black guy while her husband sucked his dick. He did not even have to jack off, just lay back and enjoy the show.

I sucked the black guy's dick too, to get him ready to fuck Kate a second time. That was the only time I ever sucked a black guy's dick in front of another guy. I wanted my buddy to know that I suck black guy's dicks too.

Reactions: CTdom and BILLD
Sadly it's only a fantasy for me but I'd love to suck a cock as my wife is getting ploughed by a big cock

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure, BILLD and Bimfm
robandkate said:
One of my wife's long-time boyfriends was an old buddy of mine who was divorced. He fucked Kate for years. I sucked his dick most times when he fucked Kate. He knew that Kate fucks black guys and he wanted to see it in person. One night at a party at our house, Kate invited one of her black boyfriends to stay after the party. I invited my buddy to stay too. I wanted him to get to see Kate being fucked by a black guy.

After everyone left, we all went up to our bedroom. Kate and the black guy got busy. My buddy and I stripped down and stared jacking off while we watched Kate and the black guy. After a while, I started sucking my buddy's dick while he watched Kate being black-fucked. My buddy said he was in heaven...watching his gf being fucked by a black guy while her husband sucked his dick. He did not even have to jack off, just lay back and enjoy the show.

I sucked the black guy's dick too, to get him ready to fuck Kate a second time. That was the only time I ever sucked a black guy's dick in front of another guy. I wanted my buddy to know that I suck black guy's dicks too.
My wife's BF was over and we each fycked my wife. Then he fucked her again. When he finished I walked him to the living roomvwhere his clothes were left. When we got there, Tom told me my wife had told him I used to suck my exes bf cock after he fucked her. He then put both his hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees. He then took his cock and rubbed it on my lips which I opened and he then fucked my face for 20 minutes till he filled my belly with his cum. When he finished, he looked at the hallway and asked my wife who was standing there watching us, he said is that what you wanted to see your hubby do darling. She smiled and said it was so hot and I'd be sucking lots more cocks! Then she walked back to the bedroom.

• Love
Reactions: CTdom, Bimfm, Bartsimpson and 3 others
Closeknit said:
My wife's BF was over and we each fycked my wife. Then he fucked her again. When he finished I walked him to the living roomvwhere his clothes were left. When we got there, Tom told me my wife had told him I used to suck my exes bf cock after he fucked her. He then put both his hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees. He then took his cock and rubbed it on my lips which I opened and he then fucked my face for 20 minutes till he filled my belly with his cum. When he finished, he looked at the hallway and asked my wife who was standing there watching us, he said is that what you wanted to see your hubby do darling. She smiled and said it was so hot and I'd be sucking lots more cocks! Then she walked back to the bedroom.
Hot, most guys dreams on here... So did you suck a lit more cocks? If so share.

livinginfl said:
Can i be next to watch the video

HubbysBadHabit said:
That’s hot!
Have done that a bunch and it is great!

Reactions: HubbysBadHabit