Have you ever ******* your chastity belt in public?

Which of these scenarios is hotter? Which ones have you done?

• Wearing the chastity belt in a nudity place like a nude beach

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Being caught wearing chastity belt by your friends / coworkers

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Wearing the chastity belt in front of your wife's bull

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

BOGMANDIAS

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 17, 2019
What was the most memorable experience you had using a chastity belt?

BOGMANDIAS said:
What was the most memorable experience you had using a chastity belt?
Actually on a nudist beach. My wife loves to go nudes on holiday. Just a day here and there. She encouraged me to strip off , I’m permanently in chastity. She enjoyed watching me squirm when people giggled

CADA19CD-B9D8-48BD-8C86-91667A1A4C74.jpeg

Reactions: natasnaikul, nelssim, 4adventure and 1 other person
yeahandy said:
Actually on a nudist beach. My wife loves to go nudes on holiday. Just a day here and there. She encouraged me to strip off , I’m permanently in chastity. She enjoyed watching me squirm when people giggled

CADA19CD-B9D8-48BD-8C86-91667A1A4C74.jpeg
Do you enjoy it now?

Reactions: 4adventure
h5t6ca said:
Do you enjoy it now?
That’s a good question. I wouldn’t say I enjoyed it as such but I love my wife’s approach to keeping me locked. Sometimes the sexual frustration is very difficult, I actually have a high sex drive so it is frustrating. It’s all worth it to live this lifestyle. My wife’s confidence is so sexy it drives me crazy.

My wife does not want me to be caged. She thinks it is more humiliating to have me openly exhibit my tiny cock ("my shame") in full view of EVERYBODY! There are times when she also gets off by having my useless manhood covered, by a pair of woman's panties.

Full Nude_ Front View.jpg Thong Panty, Front View.jpg Thong Panty, Rear View.jpg