• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Have you noticed ?

• Thread starterBlaquehorse
  • Start date

Blaquehorse

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2010
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that there are more couples looking for bulls in the US and Canada than in Europe?
I mean, i am a member of another adults' website and i noticed the same thing as well.
Are the Americans and Canadians more open in their sexuality or are there some other reasons?
Yes, i have come across a few ads from couples in Europe and i have met some of them, but on the whole, there seems to be more from across the pond.
I am not saying the Americans and Canadians are better, no, this is just an observation.
I may be wrong but i'd like to hear your opinion please.

MacNfries said:
Not speaking for UK or Canadians, but actually Europeans are way ahead of the USA in sexuality ... far fewer hangups, so cuckolding, ************, gay and other liberalized adult fun are not novelty to them. Our laws & religions have controlled, for centuries, our sexual activities here.

Europe isn't half as sexually liberated as people make it out to be. It might be more so than say the Bible Belt but otherwise. And that's only the continent, the UK is more sexually conservative than most of the US. Also, even though Europe is a bit more sexually liberal, Americans are actually more open about their personal lives than almost anywhere else.

I think the real reason is simply that english language message boards tend to be visited the most by the US and Canada followed by the UK and Australia. Hence why you don't see a lot of postings for bulls in Italy or China.

Could it be that there is a larger population in canada and us combined than in uk?

You all have your points but i think i am more inclined to agree with Firewoep. Hopefully, the Europeans might start being more open. Mind you, not liberal.

From what I understand it is actually more common in England per population then in the USA or Canada. They are more private about it I think.

May be the American and Canadian mamas are more adventurous than their old European counterparts...:)

Users who are viewing this thread