• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Have you seen chinese wives' huge butt

• Thread starterhappycouple1966
  • Start date

happycouple1966

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 6, 2009
Dear friends:

Here is my chinese wife. Just as you have seen, She has a great butt.

How do you think of her?

5.jpg
7.jpg

The following is my little dick. I am sorry to say it's small!

DSC00446.jpg
DSC00450.jpg

Do you think i can satisfy her?
Do you think if she will or has cuckold me?

Please feel free to humilate me and i like it.

I would like share all the female in my family to you. The following is my mum. She is 50s. Do you think she is still sexy?

3.jpg

About my mum, i remember one day, in my childhood, she took me with her colleague to go to the park. We went boating and one of her male colleague took photo for her and me. The posture of boating, you know, her thighs opend widely and her weared a short skirt. So her underpant had been ******* to all of her male colleagues for a long time. After we got the pictures, her underpant was showed clearly. unfortunately it happend about twenty years ago, there was no DC then.

It's regret i haven't seen my mum naked. But i have seen her sound of sexual life. If you like, we can image how she did and how you want to do with her. You can humilate me as you want.

finally, becuase the max attachments are 5, i can't upload more pictures related my wife and mum. If you would like, please send me message.

nice, I have a big black dick that will tale good care of your ladies.

Your ladies need real men-BBC You cannot satisfy your Chinese wife with your dick (or clit)

more 3 photos

DSC00022.jpg

15.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

nice ass!!

very nice!!!

She really does have an incredible ass and pussy... its making this little sub's mouth water. I'd love to watch a big black cock take that ass and pussy hard while my own lil clitty throbs with excitement hehe.

But yeah, your sweet, sexy wife deserves some black cock in her... she needs to know what it feels like to have a man inside her, ya know? :)

Users who are viewing this thread