• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Have your wife sent you pics and videos being with a bull?

• Thread starterFitter
  • Start date

Fitter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2020
Have your wives sent you videos and photos being with her bull sucking his dick or getting a hardcore pounding? I love it when one of the girl I usually do send it to her husband.

• Love
Reactions: cuck72, BMA and fredanddaisy
Yes I get photos when she is on a date.

29.jpg

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay, wifefuckeracnj, TNhorny and 4 others
blondeclaire said:
Yes I get photos when she is on a date.

29.jpg
Lucky guy. Dm me.

Fitter said:
Have your wives sent you videos and photos being with her bull sucking his dick or getting a hardcore pounding? I love it when one of the girl I usually do send it to her husband.
My wife sent me a photo of her getting fucked "Air tight" by 3 BBCs that took her for a weekend. I have it blown up and hanging on our bedroom wall.

• Love
Reactions: cuck72
Love to see that pic

Reactions: fredanddaisy
Fitter said:
I'd LOVE IT and wanting her bull to send me nasty messages about my wife being his *****. Him messaging me about being a little dick bitch, him saying stuff like "I'll send her home full for you to lick up my nut cuck boi." I'm submissive and only get my little 4" pee, pee off being humiliated by those dominant bully bulls. Those real men in charge. We had some 3sums where my wife got into it so much forgetting I was even there. She wanted my work friend all alone sending me out of our room. During most of those 3sums I ended up leaving the bedroom and jacking off in the living room, or in the toilet while they fucked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomcock

Users who are viewing this thread