• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Having abortion tomorrow

• Thread starterKayla32Tenn
  • Start date

Kayla32Tenn

Kayla32FLMstrOwned
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2016
So I have been seeing a few black men casually and not been as disciplined with using bc pill. Unfortunately I found out I'm pregnant and about 11 weeks preg. Going to abort tomorrow... Anyone have similar experiences.

Reactions: firedogg81, johndoeunknown and wsh
Are you sure you want to do it? Better seeks some advice before you do it. Even if you are sure you want to do it, doing it after thinking more about it helps you to afterwards be more secure about that the decision was made properly.

Reactions: Subhubrandy and Kayla32Tenn
No matter
Kayla32Tenn said:
So I have been seeing a few black men casually and not been as disciplined with using bc pill. Unfortunately I found out I'm pregnant and about 11 weeks preg. Going to abort tomorrow... Anyone have similar experiences.
your choice I hope you're feeling better.

Reactions: Kayla32Tenn
HI Ms. Kayla32Tenn,

Thanks for bringing up this subject, which doesn't seem to be discussed much in this forum.
Kayla32Tenn said:
So I have been seeing a few black men casually and have not been disciplined with using my b.c. pills. Unfortunately I found out I'm about 11 weeks pregnant. I'm going to abort tomorrow....
You might consider that modern IUD'S are many times more reliable than birth control pills, and.... once one is inserted.... you won't have to remember to take a pill every day. The disadvantages of IUD's that they became well-known for when they were first developed, in the 1970's, have been overcome with modern IUD's.

Your gynecologist, probably the same M.D. who performs your abortion, would no doubt be able to fit you with a suitable IUD.

—Custer

Reactions: Capt. Ron
Kayla32Tenn said:
Wow. What did you do finally? Are you fine nowadays?

Users who are viewing this thread