He could just steal her......

• Thread startermrpeeper
  • Start date

mrpeeper

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 4, 2006
my gf is amazing but i dont feel like i'm good enough for her....
i've recently placed an ad online to see if there are any worthwhile guys out there....i may have found one.

not sure where to go from here though...

Not much info to work with here... You may wish to elaborate. Does your girlfriend feel you're good enough for her? Does she talk about wanting more and to play? How old are you and how long have you been together? All helpful details to know.

This is a cuckold forum. You will get lots of different types of answers.
If you want him to fuck her, be ready to deal with it.
If he makes a move on her, she may slap him. She may not.
You need to make sure he knows what he is up against before he makes an attempt.
Lots of wives are put in this position without their knowledge. It will really piss her off when she finds out.

heres some of our texts from today....

HIM: just another day in "paradise" as the saying goes
lol
to answer your question, yes I am hung
ESPECIALLY the girth
LEGITIMATE measurement: above average length (7.5") but the girth is 6.5"+

women have routinely told me my entire life I have THE perfect sized cock
meaning I don't bottom out on most of them but I sure stretch them open

me: you understand you'd ideally be her boyfriend right?

him: yes, that's why I'm asking about things besides her physical qualities
finding a beautiful woman is easy...finding a beautiful SMART woman that I can connect with is the difficulty

i think she secretly feels she can do better, and most everyone we know probably thinks the same thing. i'm 31 and shes 27. we've been together over 4 years

I think you're doing this all in the wrong order and asking for trouble. Ywhat you really need is to sit down and have a long long conversation about what you think and feel, how she thinks and feels, and see if you can find some common ground. This just spells disaster if she's not on board ahead of time with all of this. At that point you won't have a relationship any longer to worry about being inferior in. You need to make a decision as to which is more important...fixing things, or at least your perception of things, or risking the death blow to your relationship. Don't forget most of the stuff here is made up... Finding true honest, real life stories is hard with all the bs fantasy crap.

this is a true story and part of me cant believe i just talked to someone about this...but it does turn me on to think of her getting swept off her feet by someone better

Lol!

MacNfries said:
mrpeeper, if you're not going to give us something to work off of, guess we'll have to do it the old fashion way ... give me your mind (if you have one) :eek:

Had a good chuckle over that comment mac :D

Attachments

• Nuclear clown photo.jpg
    Nuclear clown photo.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 55
So...you just want some guy to take her away from you? And that's it?

I'm...confused.

But to each their own bro. :)

That's where I get confused as well. See I think it's asking for trouble as I mentioned above. The idea of someone seducing your woman I get... But by the same token, in the way you're going about it, it's risky at best. For you it's a bit of a game and a bit of a fantasy. For her, with no knowledge of this, it's real in the sense that she just may fall for him and leave you high and dry. What then? Fantasy over. Real life and being left with nothing just starting. Make her a full informed part and still it may be risky, but at least you have a better chance of her sticking around to continue to fulfillthe fantasy, and heck maybe even fulfill a few of her own. In that sense you're doing it together and nurturing your relationship. In the other sense it may be a one shot deal and she's gone. I could never risk someone actually taking my wife away and leaving me with nothing but the memory of a singular event that I could have prevented. I'd give up the fantasy long before I gave up my wife.

peeper, can't help feeling like you're leaving some important info out here...

If this is real then you've got issues, my friend. I would suggest a course of counseling. I actually did loose a girl to a guy I encouraged her to fuck once, many years ago. Believe me it's no fun.

I could easily swoop in and steal your gf right from under your nose. Show her what she is missing out on and that she could do better. This is all pending that she is attractive, both physically and mentally as a person. Here's my email/msn for further discussion: tenacious_deeman@hotmail.com

i dunno what else to say. i have a really hot really cool girl, and turns me on to think of her ditching me for something better....

i cant be the only person on thi site who feels this way...

Actually, I have heard of something like it. I came across someone who was into a "total conversion" fantasy as he called it, white wives leaving/divorcing their husbands for black guys, leaving the husband alone. But this was one instance of this fetish I heard about a decade ago. So I'm thinking that this is a relatively rare fetish you got going on there.

I can't fathom the thrill of not being a part of the action but, as I said earlier, to each their own.

If she fucks someone else and leaves you for him, it was going to happen later on anyway.
If a woman loves you, she won't leave you for another mans dick. If she does, she is not worth keeping.
She can leave you temporarily for the fun of it, but not for good. No woman who leaves you for that is worth it.
Once she leaves, find the right woman.

mrpeeper said:
i dunno what else to say. i have a really hot really cool girl, and turns me on to think of her ditching me for something better....

i cant be the only person on thi site who feels this way...

I feel the same way as you do Peepers . I think she should dump your ass too. I think it's a load of bullshit peepers. What makes you think that you have the right to choose another man for her. Your judgment obviously isn't worth a shit. Why don't you you just do the right thing and let her go. Your wasting the poor girls time on your fantasy nonsense.

well if anyone cares, i've found a few potential candidates.....

mrpeeper said:
well if anyone cares, i've found a few potential candidates.....

Yep, tell us. I hope all of them are more masculine than you.