• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

he did good

• Thread starterj46n2
  • Start date
J

j46n2

Well. A few developments since my last post. We got engaged. And her last "boytoy" got a new g/f so we found a new one. They fucked for hours tonight for the first time. I have never seen her squirt so much. Enjoy!

Attachments

• DSCF1656.jpg
    DSCF1656.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,413
  • DSCF1661.jpg
    DSCF1661.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,310
  • DSCF1668.jpg
    DSCF1668.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,343
  • DSCF1671.jpg
    DSCF1671.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,491
  • DSCF1676.jpg
    DSCF1676.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,434
A few more.

Here's a few more. In some of them you should be able to see the nice rock I gave here just a few short weeks ago. Her pussy was so swollen.

Attachments

• DSCF1680.jpg
    DSCF1680.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,012
  • DSCF1692.jpg
    DSCF1692.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,167
looks like a nice real man sized cock she has to play with there.

Great photos and story. She IS lovely.

Loved the 'doggy style' shot, and she seems very happy with a cock in her mouth - just wish it was mine ;)

Look forward to seeing more of this beauty.

By the end of the night there were about 3 of those wet spots on the bed. I told her she better drink some water cause she was going to be dehydrated from losing all that fluid. I mean....I knew she squirted, but have never seen her gush so much.

wow, totally hot pics. Your fiance is one of the hottest women on this site! Question- the black bull she fucked- was he the guy in FL who posted the ad?

what a great slut, she's indeed one of the nicest girls on this site!

love the wet spot on the sheets

j46n2 said:
Well. A few developments since my last post. We got engaged. And her last "boytoy" got a new g/f so we found a new one. They fucked for hours tonight for the first time. I have never seen her squirt so much. Enjoy!

When April's boytoys find new girlfriends,,,,, she tries to make it 3 somes and gets the boytoy to do them both. She won't do 3somes with me, but loves doing them. :D

i dont see the rock.

demandpull said:
i dont see the rock.

Look a little bit harder in pic #4 in my first post.

They were texting each other today... Hope I'm ready for this.

manyak22 said:
wow, totally hot pics. Your fiance is one of the hottest women on this site! Question- the black bull she fucked- was he the guy in FL who posted the ad?

Nope. Found him on another site.

Those are pretty nice fake tits (you can see the scars), she's very hot. I love her ass in the doggy style pics. Congrats!

J46n2,

Thanks for your posts and photos. Your fiance is a GORGEOUS woman. CONGRATULATIONS that she agreed to take you as her cuckold.

Regarding your comments:

j46n2 said:
Well. A few developments since my last post. We got engaged. And her last "boytoy" got a new g/f so we found a new one. They fucked for hours tonight for the first time. I have never seen her squirt so much.

And:

j46n2 said:
By the end of the night there were about 3 of those wet spots on the bed. I told her she better drink some water cause she was going to be dehydrated from losing all that fluid. I mean....I knew she squirted, but have never seen her gush so much.

It's VERY cool that your fiance female ejaculates. More power to her!

It's also very cool that you're getting married with an agreement, from the outset, that you accept it is her privilege and prerogative, as your wife, to date and fuck whomever she pleases, and she agrees she will do so. (Or at least, I gather that's your understanding with her. Please let me know if I'm wrong.)

Best wishes for your life together, and may you continue to understand that your wife-to-be's need for lovers does not reflect adversely on her love for you.

—Custer

you guys are great. would love to meet up.

Custer Laststand,

Thanks for the encouraging words. Lucking I knew going into this relationship that she has a strong sexual libido. She is quite the catch. She is free to see whom she wants within reason and with my knowledge.

Hopefully I will be able to post updates as they come.

great pics need to see more. She looks really good and it appears she knows how to have some fun on the sheets!