He had as soon as He looked at me...

• Thread starterconfidenthotwife
  • Start date

confidenthotwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 17, 2022
East Coast Canada
We used to visit several parties in southern Ontario, and this is one memory from one of those house parties we used to frequent. I think it's worthy for repeating, I hope you find it as stimulating as I did participating.

Hubby always made a point of buying leathers that could attract attention, a long leather skirt that fits with vest along with a short leather skirt and cat suit too.
We went to a party one night where I met a man in leather vest, bare chest and tight leather pants, He had a woman with Him who was His wife, He was a Dom, tall, light grey hair, very fit, He carried it well, my hubby seen the look in my eyes when we met and he let me know I could worship him.
Being it was a party with a lot of people there it was more sex than anything else. He didn't have to do anything He had me when I seen him it was amazing,
First hubby gave me the look that I knew meant yes I approached him, not sure what to expect, but He was looking at me the whole time. I approached Him and lowered my face and asked if I could be with him. It felt like He wanted me and He took my hand and led me to a smaller room, His wife and my hubby followed. He told me to show him my worship, I looked up into His face and run my hands along the leather vest, opening it a bit so I could lick and suck His nipples. As my lips engulfed His now erect nipples I wrapped my arms around Him hooking them under his shoulders pulling myself up and against Him as my red lips covered His nipples and my tongue swirled around them making them hard, It made His cock hard too, I could feel Him as I leaned against Him. He ran His fingers thru my hair as I sucked one nipple then the other and back, He eventually tugged my hair so I knew He wanted me to move down. I released His shoulders and ran my hands, fingers spread down over His chest till I found His pants and I worked to open them. I like the feel of a man's nipples when He cums, it turns me on and I could tell He was needing to cum. I like to feel a man cum thru his nipples my red nails and lips made a nice contrast with the leather, before I opened His pants I knelt and looked up into His face as I licked and sucked His leather pants over His cock. I released the hold I had on Him with my fingers and looked up, He nodded His head and I opened His pants and let His cock pop out. Did I say I love to suck cock? I love to suck cock, I gave Him a huge blowjob, using my lips, my fingers, my mouth and my throat. He moaned His wife hissed and I heard my hubby blow a load as I worked His nice hard cock. He held my head and worked my mouth and throat over His cock for a bit face fucking me, He pulled my mouth off His cock and asked me where I wanted His sperm, and I answered wherever He desired to give it to me, I just wanted Him to finish in, or on me, over my face and hair, or my tits, or inside me I begged for it. He pulled on my hair and made me stand before Him, He turned me and had me lean against the wall, bending slightly, my fingers spread on the wall my cheek pressed against it as He stood behind me and lifted my short leather skirt. He told me to look at my hubby and then He run his fingers over my ass to my pussy lips and slid them apart with his fingers, then inserting His fingers, finger fucking me as I looked at my hubby. He said..."tell him you want me, you want to worship me" so I told my hubby I wanted Him to fuck me to own me, (and I did). As I did He slid his fingers from my pussy and inserted one into my ass and pressed in deeply. At that moment I WAS His I would have done anything for Him at that moment, ANYTHING. He drove me crazy, I wanted him, I needed him inside me his finger in my ass made me crazy, so intense. He worked my ass for awhile then He moved so He could slide His cock inside my pussy and He filled me with one thrust pinning to the wall and fucking me relentlessly, I screamed as He entered me and gasped over and over as His thick hard cock fucked me deep. I pushed back onto Him as He drove hard into me, He SHOVED HARD and He was womb fucking me before I knew it I screamed as His cockhead entered my womb He fucked me hard until I almost past out, He had to hold me and He told his wife to hold me in place as He took his cock from my pussy. She held me in place as I felt Him slide out of me and I bit my lip thinking why is He taking it from me I didn't think He had cum yet? That's when He drove His cock in my ass!
I cried out as He entered me His cock was wet, but was so thick He spread my ass with each thrust as He entered me and pressed it in deep. Hubby watched as He worked my ass deep as He took total ownership of me. If He had said you're coming home with me my hubby didn't stand a chance. He fucked me and fucked me till He blew His load so deep in my ass I could feel the heat deep inside me, I was useless for rest of the night we were there... hubby too he had cum so hard and jerked off so much he was sore. This all came from eye contact at a party, His magnetism was something one could feel and I got to feel a lot more that that.
Hubby decided he preferred to cuck from then on, there was less stress to perform for another woman when all he wanted was the see me fuck, I'd be happy to oblige... More to come

Last edited: