He wants me to know

• Thread starterDarkstar56
  • Start date

Darkstar56

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2007
The thought of my wife being seduced, turned into sexy slut for another guy is an unbelievable turn on for me. Last month, with encouragement from me, Heather looked up an old high school boyfriend online. They e-mailed back and forth. She would never let me read the e-mails. Then they started having lunch dates. They had 5 or 6 lunch dates. Heather saying they just kissed, nothing more. I was in constant state of arousal. .. always rock hard. I travel for work and often imagined him at my house for these lunch dates, and maybe some night visits too.

I went on a lunch date with Heather last week, and while Heather was away from the table, Enrico came into restaurant and saw me ... we had never met but he recognized me ... he must have seen a pic of me ???? At my house???? We talked as we waited for Heather to return from the bathroom. Enrico implied that it had gone much further than kissing. After a lunch of watching Enrico’s hands under the table and Heather squirming, Enrico teasing me during lunch about Heather moaning, then Enrico kissing her goodbye in parking and sliding his hands under her skirt to rub her ass and pussy right in front of me and in public. I know Enrico was telling truth ... it must have gone further than kissing ... and I am rock hard every time I think about it. Every time I go away for work for couple of days, I know that I am leaving Heather home to have lunch with Enrico.

He wants me to know he fucked her.

nice going dude

now all you gotta do is come home early and watch them
(and take some photos to post here!) :)

Come home early, or get a sound activated audio recorder under your bed, or a baby monitor hidden in the bedroom. Man you can get interesting sound tapes. Or you can in the evening watch with your totaly surprised wife what the baby played with, in the afternoon.
Or tell your wife, you had a hard time getting Mario’s phone number. After you finally had it, you called him and a women who said she is Mario’s wife answered and said he went to see a friend and she gave you your address
You get a show.

a bit of a shock, but well worth it

I decided to confront Heather about it. Heck, I even admitted that it turned me on soooo much to think of her getting satisfied by Enrico in ways that I just couldn't do. I admitted that I wished I could be involved ... that I would love to watch.

Last night my Heather said she had a treat for me. She first got me to dress up in her undies, and then to kneel down and she then blindfolded me. She had left me for about half an hour when the doorbell rang. After about 15 minutes, the door opened and all I could hear her say was, "here is the little wimp that leaves me at home all alone!!!" I knew they had gotten undressed while he was telling me how lucky he was, and my wife Heather was telling me how his massive cock did things for her that my little pathetic prick could not do. That’s when she came over to me and removed the blindfold. For the next hour, I watched them fuck in every position you could imagine. Heather motioned me over to the bed and then fed Enrico's cock into my mouth, telling me that this is the source of all the cream pies I will be eating. When he ejaculated into my mouth it was a bit of a shock, but well worth it.