• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Headed to Jamaica

• Thread starterbdogfcx
  • Start date

bdogfcx

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 22, 2009
Wife and I are headed to Jamaica for the week. She has packed for fun including new lingerie and 6" heels along with slave bell anklets. We are going to Hedonism 3 and hopefully she will find some fun. My fun will be sitting back and watching.

Two of the pictures are of her new outfit and the 3rd is her picking me up from the airport.

Attachments

• 100_8604.jpg
    100_8604.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1,280
  • 100_8603.jpg
    100_8603.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 1,676
  • Photo_032310_003.jpg
    Photo_032310_003.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,901
at hedo forget the hose totally just enjoy

We're envious! We were in Jamaica at Hedo II last year for a week and had a total blast! We want to go back sooooo bad... Have fun and don't waste a minute there!
irie...

r&b

very nice, hopefully u will post some full body shots.

veery sexy! she will get fucked for sure!

Back from Jamaica

We got back from Jamaica over the weekend and are going through the pictures to find some we can post. I should have a couple with this thread.

Attachments

• flash.jpg
    flash.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 741
  • IMG_1416.jpg
    IMG_1416.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 1,444
  • IMG_1451.jpg
    IMG_1451.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 1,179
Did she fuck any Black cock??

Glad you stayed away from Kingston

Jamaica trip report

We were in Jamaica for 5 days. The first 2 were pretty tame at Hedo only flirting with one black couple. Sitting at the pool bar was fun while I watched the couple openly fondling my wife. He sucked her nipples and played with her clit, but didn't take it any further with his girlfriend getting a little jealous and him having too much to drink. By the 3rd night she found a guy who was more than willing to take her to his room. She came back about an hour later (still nude except her sheer wrap) and told me that he was a hot fuck. She had cleaned up but was very puffy and red when she sat down in the chair. She ended up drinking too much that afternoon and slept for most of the night.

More to come on day 4 if anyone is interested.

Don't forget body armor and kevlar helmet or wait until the natives aren't so restless.
Hello! Don't go looking for trouble.

she will find fun!!!

A hot milf like that will def find fun as much as she wants it with women and men.

Yes - would love to hear about day 4 - please tell!

Last edited by a moderator:
More please, pics would be nice too

Damn she's gorgeous. Please keep going.

post more please:yumyum:

Still looking forward to hearing about the rest of your vacation my friend. Your wife is a beautiful girl and I bet makes a nice black guy very happy.........Please continue

Will be in montego bay jamaica

This week nov 12-19 staying at the decameron

6'4 235 fit black bull with have a play will ave a lady, but also good to play
1-1

onyxtmg@hotmail.com

I'm sure she'll get a good fucking or two.