• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Health concerns for some of you cucks...

• Thread starterAngevin
  • Start date

Angevin

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2011
In my time here I've noticed some cucks mention that they don't get hard, hard enough, maintain an erection for long etc.

Well...forgive me if this is a no shit sherlock moment but to those of you that have this issue, haves you gotten checked for things like diabetes, hypothyroidism, low testerone, etc?

Don't get me wrong, I get it. You like watching your wife get fucked. Maybe you even like the fact that you have erection issues but still...if you are a guy with ED and you haven't thought to get some things checked out you might want to. After all, some of these things are life threatening. At the very least, wouldn't it be more fun to stroke your hard cock while you watch her getting fucked?

From my perspective, I'd much rather look over at a husband's hard, frustrated little cock. I fucking love having a wife walk over to her kneeling and/or bound sissy/cuck and shake her ass and her pussy in his face, teasing him with what's being denied to him, while I watch his dick straining against a chastity device or the knots of a thin rope before I fuck her.

Besides, I'd much rather fuck wives than widows.

Anyway, sorry if this post is too serious and a downer and what not. It was just a thought that I felt was worth putting out there. :)

My GOD you've cured the world of all male deficiency problems!

:rolleyes:

Low testosterone was my problem and the doc
said HRT was too problematic in my case ......so an insufficient
erection is something i'll hafta live with and learn to enjoy ...
you've made it more enjoyable already just by allowing me
this moment to tell everyone about my failure as a man.:(

thanks cuntface

Thanks for your absolutely voluntary offering to the thread :)

Thanks Mac. "reality" yes...it would appear that this is the big qualifier. I did notice what you said in the "does this qualify as small" thread. Couldn't agree more. I also agree with you on the whole barebacking thing.

And again, didn't mean to pee on any parades, take anyone out of their zone, etc. I just noticed some guys talking about this and wondered if they'd ever thought about the fact that ED can be indicative of a larger issue or if they just wrote it off as "getting older".

Users who are viewing this thread