• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Heated Again

Emilybee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 13, 2021
It was a warm Saturday I would be in skimpy clothing. It was also drizzling but Ed wanted to take me to our favorite Cafe. He suggested what I wear. I smiled when he mentioned just a short coat that ended above my knees, nylons with garters and high slut heels. I was naked under the coat which was held together with a belt.

Again Ed used me to get his cock hard in public. He made certain we sat across from a couple who could see us both especially the fondling under the table. As I settled into the comfortable chair Ed next to me he loosened my belt, enough for the couple to see my cleavage.

"Open your legs a bit" Ed whispered into my ear.

I teasingly opened and closed them slowly. We noted the man didn't pay any attention to the woman who kept talking to him. He stared, I raised my short coat so he could see my garter straps. I slid down in the chair, opening my legs wider, wanting him to see my pussy. I think he did because she got irritated and slapped him. She rose from the table, walked towards ours and as she passed called me a ***** slut.

Ed responded "if you can't control your man, that's not our problem." I stared at her with a smile. She was beautiful with bulging tits and she too wore a short dress. She returned to her table and slapped her man again. I was so fucking hot by now I massaged Ed's pant covered cock. And now she was looking at my hand motions on Ed's dick. She reacted with a kiss on her man's lips and had him touch her dress covered pussy.

We both couldn't believe it how she changed into a loving pussy cat towards her man.

If there is enough interest I will tell more. I don't deny it I am a teasing bitch.

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, belittleme, robbiewillskucku and 4 others
Emilybee said:
It was a warm Saturday I would be in skimpy clothing. It was also drizzling but Ed wanted to take me to our favorite Cafe. He suggested what I wear.
Ed seems not to hesitate to "suggest" what you should wear.

Emilybee said:
I smiled when he mentioned just a short coat that ended above my knees, nylons with garters and high slut heels.
Good. Your attire included fuck-me shoes....

Emilybee said:
I was naked under the coat which was held together with a belt.
Nice....

Emilybee said:
Again Ed used me to get his cock hard in public. He made certain we sat across from a couple who could see us both, especially the fondling under the table. As I settled into the comfortable chair Ed next to me he loosened my belt, enough for the couple to see my cleavage.
Very nice....

Emilybee said:
More suggestions....

Emilybee said:
I teasingly opened and closed them slowly. We noted the man didn't pay any attention to the woman who kept talking to him. He stared, I raised my short coat so he could see my garter straps. I slid down in the chair, opening my legs wider, wanting him to see my pussy. I think he did because she got irritated and slapped him.
His woman realized she was not competing successfully, but knew how to re-focus her man's attention....

Emilybee said:
She rose from the table, walked towards ours and as she passed called me a ***** slut.
Not merely a "slut" but a "***** slut"? Oh my....

Emilybee said:
Ed responded "if you can't control your man, that's not our problem."
Sounds like an aggressive challenge....

Emilybee said:
I stared at her with a smile. She was beautiful with bulging tits and she too wore a short dress.
But despite all that, she was not competing with you successfully....

Emilybee said:
She returned to her table and slapped her man again.
Oh oh.... another sign of displeasure. But, on the plus side, at least she did not slap you (nor Ed).

Emilybee said:
I was so fucking hot by now I massaged Ed's pant covered cock.
You were fully within your rights to do so, of course....

Emilybee said:
And now she was looking at my hand motions on Ed's dick. She reacted with a kiss on her man's lips and had him touch her dress covered pussy.
Her man probably liked that better than being slapped.

Emilybee said:
We both couldn't believe it how she changed into a loving pussy cat towards her man.
She demonstrated her adaptability....

Emilybee said:
If there is enough interest I will tell more.
Yes, yes, please tell us how that scene continued to unfold.

Emilybee said:
I don't deny it, I am a teasing bitch.
Hey, why not...? You are doing well, Ms. Emilybee. I encourage you to keep up your good work.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Ed seems not to hesitate to "suggest" what you should wear.

Good. Your attire included fuck-me shoes....

Nice....

Very nice....

More suggestions....

His woman realized she was not competing successfully, but knew how to re-focus her man's attention....

Not merely a "slut" but a "***** slut"? Oh my....

Sounds like an aggressive challenge....

But despite all that, she was not competing with you successfully....

Oh oh.... another sign of displeasure. But, on the plus side, at least she did not slap you (nor Ed).

You were fully within your rights to do so, of course....

Her man probably liked that better than being slapped.

She demonstrated her adaptability....

Yes, yes, please tell us how that scene continued to unfold.

Hey, why not...? You are doing well, Ms. Emilybee. I encourage you to keep up your good work.

How I dress to Ed's wishes excites him and I. The couple at the Cafe began to take risks which aroused us.

Reactions: GFtoShare
Emilybee said:
How I dress to Ed's wishes excites him and I.
Sounds like you're turned on by wearing short skirts with no panties (at your cuckold Ed's insistence), which enables you to display your wet pussy to other men.

Emilybee said:
The couple at the Cafe began to take risks, which aroused us.
Risks, you say....? What kind of risks....? Did the wife of the man who had ogled your pussy (who slapped him to re-focus his attention on her) unzip his pants, get out his cock, and masturbate him openly in front of you, Ed and the other cafe customers....?

Custer Laststand said:
Sounds like you're turned on by wearing short skirts with no panties (at your cuckold Ed's insistence), which enables you to display your wet pussy to other men.

Risks, you say....? What kind of risks....? Did the wife of the man who had ogled your pussy (who slapped him to re-focus his attention on her) unzip his pants, get out his cock, and masturbate him openly in front of you, Ed and the other cafe customers....?
I will talk about it if more request the continuation

Emilybee said:
It was a warm Saturday I would be in skimpy clothing. It was also drizzling but Ed wanted to take me to our favorite Cafe. He suggested what I wear. I smiled when he mentioned just a short coat that ended above my knees, nylons with garters and high slut heels. I was naked under the coat which was held together with a belt.

Again Ed used me to get his cock hard in public. He made certain we sat across from a couple who could see us both especially the fondling under the table. As I settled into the comfortable chair Ed next to me he loosened my belt, enough for the couple to see my cleavage.

I teasingly opened and closed them slowly. We noted the man didn't pay any attention to the woman who kept talking to him. He stared, I raised my short coat so he could see my garter straps. I slid down in the chair, opening my legs wider, wanting him to see my pussy. I think he did because she got irritated and slapped him. She rose from the table, walked towards ours and as she passed called me a ***** slut.

Ed responded "if you can't control your man, that's not our problem." I stared at her with a smile. She was beautiful with bulging tits and she too wore a short dress. She returned to her table and slapped her man again. I was so fucking hot by now I massaged Ed's pant covered cock. And now she was looking at my hand motions on Ed's dick. She reacted with a kiss on her man's lips and had him touch her dress covered pussy.

If there is enough interest I will tell more. I don't deny it I am a teasing bitch.
Nice, do tell

Users who are viewing this thread