• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Heavy cummer black bull in Germany love to swell up pussy

• Thread starterblackcock_de
  • Start date

blackcock_de

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 13, 2006
Love penetrating hot sexy women... i have an affinity for big pussy lips big nipples.. they make me cum harder for their hubbies to lick up

my last advernture

met a couple at a rest stop... made wife strip naked as we drove around and talked...i then climbed in back seat and made her suck me as i talked dirty to her

i exploded all over her big pussy lips....hubby begged to jump back and lick her pussy ..she said yes while she sucked me hard again he licked up her pussy and made her cum...he jacked off all over the place while i used his hot sluts mouth for another black seed load

it was intense

i am availvilbe for cam, email, real meets, dirty talk

i travel to states allot, nc, fl but i am in germany in munich

i am blackdick_de on yahoo im...love to play with couples and women
love showing husbands and bf how much of a bad girl they have

Attachments

• IMAGE004.jpg
    IMAGE004.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 2,192
Reactions: alexsivixay
One Day Perhaps.

My better half & I have talked about a black guy but no more than that so far.

Might sound daft to you but we have never mixed with any Black Guys at all. Not a race issue just not croosed our circles. We are holidaying in Holland soon and planning trip to Cologne.

Where in Germany are you? Forces at all.

Great Body you have, would love to see you show her what a real man can do whilst I am left to just do whatever you say in preparation or cleaning up.

show my wife I'm a cuck

Hi, now that is one fantastic black man body, I'm going to show your pic to my wife and I know she'll tell me she wants you, all of you, she loves hard black men and dreams about how only a bbc can satisfiy her needs and desires. I think she would order me to serve you and get you ready for her tight cunt. Take her deep and fill her with cum Sir. Whenever you are in OHIO please give your gift to all white girls/wives.

hi

u still there in munchin ?

how old r u ?

how is ur cock ?

hear from u soon

bye

mmm you could make my day
xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
very sexy!

Live an hour away from you. Would be nice for my wife.

fliegercuck said:
Live an hour away from you. Would be nice for my wife.
Dude this was posted 2006. I don't think your wife would be interested in his geriatric cock if he can still get it up.

zippless said:
Dude this was posted 2006. I don't think your wife would be interested in his geriatric cock if he can still get it up.
Hey.... 2006 was a mere 16 or 17 years ago. If the O.P. was (say) around 25 to 30 then, he would be in his early- to mid-40's (or so) now. A whole lot of people would not consider that "geriatric."

Custer Laststand said:
Hey.... 2006 was a mere 16 or 17 years ago. If the O.P. was (say) around 25 to 30 then, he would be in his early- to mid-40's (or so) now. A whole lot of people would not consider that "geriatric."
Ha ha! my comment was sarcastic due to the age of the post. What I do know OP has not been on here since June 04 2007. I think instead of being called blackcock_de, it should be called blackcock_thred_dead.

zippless said:
Ha ha! my comment was sarcastic due to the age of the post. What I do know OP has not been on here since June 04 2007. I think instead of being called blackcock_de, it should be called blackcock_thred_dead.
Yes.... I realize, of course, the thread has been dead (note the low-rent poetry) since Nov. 2008:rolleyes:. I just couldn't resist commenting on your use of the word "geriatric":D.

• Haha
Reactions: zippless
i
blackcock_de said:
Love penetrating hot sexy women... i have an affinity for big pussy lips big nipples.. they make me cum harder for their hubbies to lick up

my last advernture

met a couple at a rest stop... made wife strip naked as we drove around and talked...i then climbed in back seat and made her suck me as i talked dirty to her

i exploded all over her big pussy lips....hubby begged to jump back and lick her pussy ..she said yes while she sucked me hard again he licked up her pussy and made her cum...he jacked off all over the place while i used his hot sluts mouth for another black seed load

it was intense

i am availvilbe for cam, email, real meets, dirty talk

i travel to states allot, nc, fl but i am in germany in munich

i am blackdick_de on yahoo im...love to play with couples and women
love showing husbands and bf how much of a bad girl they have
would love to meet you but you are very very far away.