• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Heeds slut wife training...any takers?

• Thread starterlady_watcher
  • Start date
please feed this woman.

sure thing....anybody else?

..at 5'5", 120 lbs., and pushing 42 I'm not complaining with what I have to offer...in fact I wan ther trained well....living in the Jersey City area..and can accomodate some amount of travel...but we want the right bull(s).....I want my wife trained well.....

Your lady is knockout for 42 or 22, from head to toe, from a guy who only likes fit, self confident women.

Yeah, that pussy is ready and willing. Im game let do this.

She needs some serious fat cock that string bean aint giving her what that pussy can take.

We love to see the results of your actions... must be a great view to see this slut working on BBC!

Last edited by a moderator:
what a fucking body - and I bet she fucks like a rabbit. That beautiful cunt looks like it has had some cock - wow

I am ready for you contact me

of course I realise that she will only be used by black

Well here's a few pictures of her beautiful pussy...see how ready she is for a BBC?.....any takers?

luv that puckered asshole of hers...she want it there?

Users who are viewing this thread